Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

addy or allen

Trust in him.

addy or allen

Postby Sallys5000 » November 13th, 2014, 5:55 pm

Should addy lived yes
Sallys5000
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
43%

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: addy or allen

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 15th, 2016, 9:33 am

I think there is not really a wrong or a right choice but I think I also would've saved the one with a family which in this case was Addy (luckily for her.)
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
18.3%

1 year of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » June 7th, 2017, 11:37 pm

Obviously this is one of those cases where neither choice was really 'fair'; Addy had a family, people who loved her and would miss her, while Allen was young and healthy but supposedly had no one. Now, whether this means Allen literally had NO family whatsoever, I don't know. For all we know this could have just meant that unlike Addy, he wasn't married and didn't have children, etc. Did he have parents or siblings? Hell, did he have friends? A partner/spouse? We don't know.

I stand by the opinion that of the two of them, Addy's death would have made me much sadder. But I think that John knew how unfair the choice was, which was precisely why he had William make it. This trap was meant to demonstrate how illogical and flawed his policy really was and it evidently did its job.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
86.6%

Mood: Left Out

Postby Cynical Corpse » January 22nd, 2018, 6:05 pm

Allen. Picture this: You have started working for a huge company. You don't get along with anyone, and nobdoy really knows you exist. After a few months of work (or years) you're hoping it's going somewhere but you are kidnaped and see that your boss considers you less valuable not as an employee but as a human life. The worst thing about being Allen is that no one will care about your death. So, I personally think he didn't deserve it.
Just a friendly Cynical Corpse lurking the internet
The Fiend Club
Cynical Corpse
SAW Veteran

Rank experience:
67.2%

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Mood: Provocative

Postby Faerie Tanith » January 28th, 2018, 2:25 pm

Cynical Corpse wrote:Allen. Picture this: You have started working for a huge company. You don't get along with anyone, and nobdoy really knows you exist. After a few months of work (or years) you're hoping it's going somewhere but you are kidnaped and see that your boss considers you less valuable not as an employee but as a human life. The worst thing about being Allen is that no one will care about your death. So, I personally think he didn't deserve it.

Mood for the day: sad
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
86.6%

Mood: Left Out

Postby Cynical Corpse » January 29th, 2018, 1:17 am

Faerie Tanith wrote:
Cynical Corpse wrote:Allen. Picture this: You have started working for a huge company. You don't get along with anyone, and nobdoy really knows you exist. After a few months of work (or years) you're hoping it's going somewhere but you are kidnaped and see that your boss considers you less valuable not as an employee but as a human life. The worst thing about being Allen is that no one will care about your death. So, I personally think he didn't deserve it.

Mood for the day: sad

sorry didn't mean to sound so depressing
Just a friendly Cynical Corpse lurking the internet
The Fiend Club
Cynical Corpse
SAW Veteran

Rank experience:
67.2%

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Mood: Provocative

Return to SAW VI