Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Hidden scene

Trust in him.

Re: Hidden scene

Postby nineroses » December 8th, 2018, 9:21 pm

I really wish this scene had the chance to be explored more because you're right, it showed such a raw, human side of Amanda that we barely got to see.
I've also always been curious about Hoffman and Amanda's off-screen interactions. On screen we saw a lot of jealousy from Amanda, but I wonder why she distrusted Hoffman so much. I know we saw snippets of it, but I wish there was a full cut of their side of the games.
nineroses
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
35%

Postby Kitty » December 23rd, 2018, 1:59 pm

nineroses wrote:I really wish this scene had the chance to be explored more because you're right, it showed such a raw, human side of Amanda that we barely got to see.
I've also always been curious about Hoffman and Amanda's off-screen interactions. On screen we saw a lot of jealousy from Amanda, but I wonder why she distrusted Hoffman so much. I know we saw snippets of it, but I wish there was a full cut of their side of the games.

This.
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby Allycat » January 27th, 2019, 2:34 am

Faerie Tanith wrote:Ridiculously late to the thread but I love this scene. It implies so much (is Corbett the reason Perez and Erickson set their suspicions on Hoffman? Maybe so) and shows a very human side of Amanda. I just am very grateful that this scene was included.

YES. I agree.
Team Hoffman

Allycat
SAW Expert

Rank experience:
54.5%

1 year of membership

Mood: Flirty

Previous

Return to SAW VI