Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

2000 Things We Hate

...for casual conversation, small talk.

Re: 2000 Things We Hate

Postby VaCcAr0 » July 23rd, 2017, 11:09 pm

1726. Antifa

1727. When people just stay put on an escalator like it's a ride at Disneyland. Just because it's moving doesn't mean that you can't. And to add insult, they have the nerve to put their hands on BOTH railings. As if they weren't in my way enough as it is.

1728. Whenever someone feels the need to tell me something as if I didn't already know.

1729. Smug people

1730. People who have their facts completely backwards. Some will say "I know my rights, and you can't film me without my permission. If you do I will break your camera"...Idiot, you clearly don't know your rights at all. People CAN film you in a public place and NO you can't destroy someone else's property.
My Favorite Short Horror Films

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: IDGAF

Postby VaCcAr0 » November 1st, 2017, 1:55 am

1731. Ungrateful brats. Had one trick-or-treater come by asking "can I get a handful?" and I said "just one piece per person" and he goes "aww" in a disappointed tone. And I didn't get a thanks.
Be grateful that you even got one piece of candy that you got for FREE. If you want more, you have other houses you can go to. And you're not the only one who is coming by, there are going to be loads of other people I'm giving free candy to.
If someone was giving you something for nothing, would you have the nerve to express to them that you should get more and express disappointment when you don't?

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby mewmew88 » November 3rd, 2017, 5:02 pm

1732. People who think it's ok to play with their phones all the way through a film. Had 3 girls sat in front of me during Jigsaw who kept texting, posting on social media and playing games on their phones the whole time.

The constant flashing of the screens took me right out of the experience. If you're going to mess about on your phone why bother paying to see a film in the first place? >(
I found the X on 26/09/2016
I found Billy's Tricycle on 4/10/2016
I found Billy on 25/08/2017
Team Zep
Team Jigsaw
Team Billy
mewmew88
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
81%

1 year of membership

Mood: Chatty

Postby Jessica1988 » November 7th, 2017, 5:49 am

mewmew88 wrote:1732. People who think it's ok to play with their phones all the way through a film. Had 3 girls sat in front of me during Jigsaw who kept texting, posting on social media and playing games on their phones the whole time.

The constant flashing of the screens took me right out of the experience. If you're going to mess about on your phone why bother paying to see a film in the first place? >(

Yes! Seriously why would you spend money to see a movie and then just play on your phone? It is a waste of money and just rude to eveyone else.I hate when people do this.
Jessica1988
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
6.8%

Mood: Chilled

Postby Cynical Corpse » December 4th, 2017, 2:20 pm

1733. When a person asks for advice, goes and does the complete opposite of what you adviced them, and then complains that you didn't help.
Just a friendly Cynical Corpse lurking the internet
Love Hurts Creature From The Black Leather Lagoon
Witch In the Woods
Cynical Corpse
SAW Freak

Rank experience:
23.4%

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Mood: Paranoid

Postby VaCcAr0 » December 11th, 2017, 12:37 am

1734. Idiots like her

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

The Topic Starter

Postby Cynical Corpse » December 15th, 2017, 6:39 pm

1735. When you have all the free time in the world, and nobody else does, but the second you are busy suddenly people want to go out.
Witch In the Woods
Cynical Corpse
SAW Freak

Rank experience:
23.4%

Postby VaCcAr0 » January 22nd, 2018, 9:39 am

1736. Getting static shocks and staticy clothes

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

The Topic Starter

Postby Cynical Corpse » January 22nd, 2018, 5:34 pm

1737. When I sleep for 15 hours a day
Witch In the Woods
Cynical Corpse
SAW Freak

Rank experience:
23.4%

Postby VaCcAr0 » January 22nd, 2018, 8:38 pm

1738. Excess body fat

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

The Topic Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat & General Talk