Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Ask VaCcAr0 Anything

...for casual conversation, small talk.

Re: Ask VaCcAr0 Anything

Postby VaCcAr0 » June 13th, 2018, 7:40 pm

Clear and sunny weather. Between 70-80 degrees. Not humid. Breezy but not windy.
My Favorite Short Horror Films

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: IDGAF

Postby Kitty » June 17th, 2018, 12:31 pm

Would you ever visit any of the filming locations to the SAW movies?
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! SAW 3D! and JIGSAW!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Heart Broken

Postby VaCcAr0 » June 17th, 2018, 8:16 pm

Yes I would if an opportunity came. I have no plans to though.

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby Cynical Corpse » June 18th, 2018, 2:30 am

So If I've understood correctly you like creepypastas, what's your favorite type of creepy story?
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
22.7%

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Mood: Shattered

Postby VaCcAr0 » June 18th, 2018, 3:23 am

I usually like stories involving ghosts and paranormal stuff.
One of my favorite creepy pastas is "Lost Silver"
I grew up playing Pokémon games. I have very fond memories of it. And yes while I can still play these games, the carefree childhood that I had when I FIRST started playing them is gone. So to me, Lost Silver is symbolic of the death of my childhood.

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

The Topic Starter

Postby Cynical Corpse » June 21st, 2018, 6:10 pm

what is in your opinion the biggest difference between your generation and my generation\/
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
22.7%

Postby VaCcAr0 » June 22nd, 2018, 12:24 am

Although I am a millennial, I still feel there is a big difference between the time I grew up and the current generation. Namely, this generation is very coddled and entitled. It's the "everyone gets a trophee" generation who feel they have a right to not get offended. It really is the pussy generation. They feel they should get something for nothing. They want respect but don't feel the need to do anything to earn it.

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

The Topic Starter

Postby Cynical Corpse » June 30th, 2018, 4:01 pm

What are the worst qualities in a person?
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
22.7%

Postby VaCcAr0 » June 30th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Cynical Corpse wrote:What are the worst qualities in a person?

1. Flakiness. I can't stand people who say they are going to do something but then they don't do it.

2.Narcissism and conceit. People who think they are better than everyone else. Some people let the attention that they get go to their heads.

3. Entitlement. People, like SJWs, feel that they are entitled to be comfortable all the time. It's gotten to the point where people think they have a right to not get offended. This is definitely one of the worst qualities in a person.

4. Stubbornness. They feel like they are right all the time. The are so set in their ways and not willing to really listen to opposing views.

5. Stagnation. People who just don't try or don't want to improve themselves. To live day after day without really ever learning anything new or developing a skill or working towards a goal.

As for me, my worst quality in particular is my people skills. I don't always know the best thing to say and I could definitely be a better listener. I try to work on this little by little.
I also lack compassion. Last week I had a job interview with a financial company and the guy interviewing me said I'm not very compassionate but he said that was a good thing.

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

The Topic Starter

Postby Cynical Corpse » July 5th, 2018, 3:26 am

Ok having said that, what do you think are the best qualities in a person?
Cynical Corpse
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
22.7%

PreviousNext

Return to Chit Chat & General Talk