Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

2000 Things We Hate

...for casual conversation, small talk.

Re: 2000 Things We Hate

Postby Faerie Tanith » October 14th, 2018, 5:02 pm

1819. My stepdad
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Annoyed

Postby VaCcAr0 » November 18th, 2018, 3:49 pm

Faerie Tanith wrote:1812. When somebody tells me to do something I was already planning on doing and then gives me "lol sure" attitude when I say yes, I know, I was about to do the thing.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. That happens to me a lot. If they had kept their mouth shut they would have seen I was going to do that very thing. And it's usually some common sense thing they didn't need to tell me at all. And I think "yeah, no shit Sherlock I didn't need you to tell me that, way to insult my intelligence"
It would be nice if they thought "wait, let me just give him ONE HOT SECOND to do it because maybe he already knows to do it, and if he doesn't THEN I'll tell him".

1820. When people don't do what they say they are going to do (or at least give the courtesy to update you on what's taking so long or that they changed their minds).
My Favorite Short Horror Films

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: IDGAF

Postby Faerie Tanith » November 21st, 2018, 3:51 pm

1821. The fact that during the summer heatwave, my costume for the play I was in was made up of three conservative layers of wool. Meanwhile, my costume for the play I'm performing this week is essentially a ballerina-style outfit and I've come home freezing my butt off every night of rehearsals.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Postby VaCcAr0 » November 30th, 2018, 4:35 pm

1822. When girls use snapchat filters. It isn't cute, it's stupid.

1823. Basic Bitches (this is funny because it's true. Basic bitches suck)

1824. self-absorbed narcissistic bimbos (mostly girls in their teens and twenties but sadly some girls never grow up) who are constantly taking selfies and doing the duckface. (like these dumb thots).
Just like the commentator said "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE FACES WHEN TAKING SELFIES?" What ever happened to just smiling for a picture? And why do they take so goddamn many?
My Favorite Short Horror Films

Learn Stuff: Intro to Western Civilization, Renaissance Humanism, Absolutism and Mercantilism

"Now that I have found someone I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before. She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly" - Ben Folds Five

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: IDGAF

Postby Faerie Tanith » December 7th, 2018, 1:39 pm

1825. People who think that hating young children for being children counts as a personality trait. Kids can be annoying, I get it. I don't mind them generally but so many things about them drive me mad. You don't have to like them. But dear god, be kind to them. You're not cool or edgy for loudly declaring how much you despise children or for actively being mean to children. You're just an asshole.

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Previous

Return to Chit Chat & General Talk