Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

"SAW": Lionsgate Begins Developing Next Sequel, "Legacy"

General talk about the SAW franchise.

Postby Jigsaw » February 9th, 2016, 7:50 pm

"Back in 2004 Jigsaw became a household name when Lionsgate carved out a theatrical release for James Wan and Leigh Whannell’s low-budget festival fav Saw.

It was so successful that it became an annual tradition to expect a new Saw sequel each and every October.

The games came to an end with 2010’s Saw 3D (Saw: The Final Chapter), which was pegged as the end of the franchise. Yet, the final scene set up a world that could easily be expanded."

Source: Read the full article here.

Source: www.bloody-disgusting.com
Jigsaw
Administrator
Administrator

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Lonely

Re: "SAW": Lionsgate Begins Developing Next Sequel, "Legacy"

Postby Kitty » February 9th, 2016, 10:30 pm

:D *THUD!* :yippie:
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! and SAW 3D!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Mood: Excited

Postby AppleSpongeCake » February 10th, 2016, 12:20 am

I hope that SAW: Legacy goes back to the living participants. *Cough cough*Lawrence*cough*Adamwhoisn'ttechnicallyalivebutcouldbeiftheypaidattentiontoanyoftheonlinetheories*cough*
I can't wait. I will buy it illegally off the internet to see it while in theatres if I have to.
AppleSpongeCake
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
21%

1 year of membership

Mood: Shattered

Postby Kaira » February 10th, 2016, 2:40 am

I hope it's about Mark, I'd love to see how will he get out of that trap, I really hate him, and see who are those people with dr. Gordon. I'm excited about it, I hope it's good.
Kaira
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
1%

1 year of membership

Postby TYKLAY » February 15th, 2016, 8:25 am

Kaira wrote:I hope it's about Mark, I'd love to see how will he get out of that trap, I really hate him, and see who are those people with dr. Gordon. I'm excited about it, I hope it's good.

If you hate him, then why would you want to see him escape? And I'm pretty sure he's dead. No saw, no flashlight. Plus, it really wouldn't be that exciting to see him cheat his comeuppance again.
And those people wearing the pig masks who were with Doctor Gordon are temporary recruits, assembled to help him take down Hoffman after his homicidal rampage. The characters themselves were actually Brad and Ryan from the Public Execution Trap at the beginning of Saw 7 (Revealed in the commentary).
TYKLAY
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
3%

1 year of membership

Postby ColeSmith777 » February 15th, 2016, 12:23 pm

I'd love a sequel with Gordon and Hoffman. BTW, there has been like 3 times where the guys on the dvd commentary have said something only to have later sequels go another way. In a Saw II commentary, they said the guy putting the key behind michaels eye is not Dr Gordon.

I hope to see these forums getting more popular with the new film confirmed
These politicians, they say the same thing over and over and over again; "Healthcare decisions should be made by doctors and their patients, not by the government." Well, now I know they're not made by doctors and their patients or by the government. They're made by the insurance companies.
ColeSmith777
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
40%

1 year of membership

Postby losingmymind » March 14th, 2016, 3:59 am

Didn't they mention it'd be a reboot? That'd mean they're going to start all over again, so no direct sequel. Great opportunity to do something original, maybe delve more into the psychological side of things like Saw III did so beautifully.
losingmymind
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
2%

1 year of membership

Postby persianjigsaw » May 5th, 2016, 4:41 pm

i really want to see SAW VIII:Legacy
some guys are ALWAYS talking about Adam Stanheight is still alive and he will returns ...
i saw a video called (SAW Legacy Opening) but the funny thing was when i saw that Adam with Reverse Bear Trap was came from SAW 0.5 (the short movie) and they are always lying about this subject...

anyway the change writers wasn't a good decision for Lionsgate , because only Leigh Whannel knows how to write about SAW ... he created it , so now with this change of writers i think we will see a more Horror or more Crime movie

SAW VIII : LEGACY ... i will buy you ... i will see you ... and i will play your games... :D
persianjigsaw
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
3%

1 year of membership

Return to SAW General