Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Hoffman in the Bathroom

The traps come alive. Is it really the "Final Chapter"?

Re: Hoffman in the Bathroom

Postby Tais Hoffman » November 18th, 2017, 8:09 am

Faerie Tanith wrote:
Tais Hoffman wrote:I think he is dead. He was locked in that room and I think there's no way he could have survived. On SAW Wiki, they say he died and the cause was "likely dehydration or starvation".
And, you know, I do love Mark Hoffman, he's my favorite character, but I hope he is dead. His story in SAW franchise needs an end and I think it ended in SAW 3D.

My sentiments exactly. He's my favourite, and I love him, but him being alive wouldn't make any sense now. His time is up.

Exactly. It doesn't make any sense if he is alive.
"Fool me once, shame you; Fool me twice, shame on me"

Team Hoffman

Tais Hoffman
Victim

Rank experience:
42.5%

1 year of membership

Mood: Good

Postby Allycat » March 11th, 2018, 4:04 am

I agree it doesn't make sense... but part of me still loves the idea he is alive. (I'm a sucker for Hoffman...)
Team Hoffman

Allycat
SAW Expert

Rank experience:
27.6%

Mood: Breezy

Postby nineroses » December 7th, 2018, 6:15 am

I know it isn't necessarily canon, but Costas has been stating that Hoffman is not dead at a lot of cons recently (past year or so). I know it means nothing, but I count it for something.

I think the real question is if we'll ever see a post-VII saw film to know. (not counting Jigsaw in this respect due to the time shift, and the focus of the story being very different.)
nineroses
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
19%

Postby Faerie Tanith » December 7th, 2018, 9:54 am

nineroses wrote:I know it isn't necessarily canon, but Costas has been stating that Hoffman is not dead at a lot of cons recently (past year or so). I know it means nothing, but I count it for something.

I think the real question is if we'll ever see a post-VII saw film to know. (not counting Jigsaw in this respect due to the time shift, and the focus of the story being very different.)

Bless him. He doesn't want his boy to be dead.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Annoyed

Previous

Return to SAW 3D - The Final Chapter