Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Your favorite Artists?

Anything related to music goes here.

Your favorite Artists?

Postby PrettyPoison » October 16th, 2011, 1:21 am

Who are your favorite singers/ bands?

Mine:

Bands:
Paramore, Flyleaf, Evanescence, Green Day, Daughtry, Aerosmith, Disturbed, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Nirvana, The Offspring, Maroon 5.

Artists/Singers:
Lady Gaga, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Nicki Minaj, Adele, Rihanna, Michael Jackson
:D
Last edited by PrettyPoison on October 16th, 2011, 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suffering? You haven't seen anything yet...
PrettyPoison
Vampire

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Depressed

Re: Your favorite Artists?

Postby Jinni » October 16th, 2011, 4:37 am

Bands:
How to Destroy Angels, Neon Trees, The Verve, Two Door Cinema Club, The Postal Service, The GazettE, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, And One, Chevelle, Vertical Horizon

Artists:
BT, Selena, Aqualung, Nicki Minaj, Tiesto, TobyMac,
Follow your heart 'cause everything is over the rainbow and X marks the spot. The numbers are in the back of your mind so make your choice. Live or die before it's Game Over.

:billy4:

"The world can be such a fright but it belongs to us tonight."
-Craig Ferguson

"In the end, we're all alone. No-one will come to save us."
-John Reese

"Be careful what you go looking for, Mister Reese. You just might find it."
-Harold Finch
Jinni
SAW Fanatic

Rank experience:
46.5%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Mood: Irritated

Postby prismatik » October 16th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Bands:

The XX, Passion Pit, La Roux, The Verve, Discovery, Radiohead, Friendly Fires, The Big Pink, Hillsong, and used to be a fan of Evanescence and The Ting Tings

Artists:

Nicki Minaj, Rebstar, Kanye West, Mariah Carey, Trey Songz, The-Dream, Bei Maejor, Lecrae, Frank Ocean
Call me Biggie Smalls cos I'm ready to die
prismatik
Frozen Barbie

Mood: Annoyed

Postby Dark Vader » October 16th, 2011, 3:30 pm

^ You all have some pretty great tastes here but I think I see a pattern. Almost all of these are main-stream music bands. Not that I don't like them, It's just that people nowadays tend to listen more to them!

Bands:

Van Halen, Black Sabbath, Stooges, The Kinks, Deep Purple, Metallica, Megadeth, Troggs, AC/DC, Guns 'N Roses, Jimi Hendrix Experience, Foreigner and countless others!

Artists:

Kylie Minogue, Madonna, Stevie Wonder, Buddy Holly and many others!
Dark Vader
The Purple King

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Mood: Epic

Postby prismatik » October 16th, 2011, 4:09 pm

Dark Vader wrote:^ You all have some pretty great tastes here but I think I see a pattern. Almost all of these are main-stream music bands. Not that I don't like them, It's just that people nowadays tend to listen more to them!

lol I was born in the 90's and when I could understand things Britney Spears, M2M and stuff like that were already really big. But I try to listen to oldies like 60's or 70's. I like The Tokens a lot but that's the only old band I listen to. I need to look up more. :)
Call me Biggie Smalls cos I'm ready to die
prismatik
Frozen Barbie

Mood: Annoyed

Postby Dark Vader » October 16th, 2011, 4:18 pm

I'm a kid of the 90's too but I just don't follow today's music! Sorry!
Dark Vader
The Purple King

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby Zombie » October 16th, 2011, 5:56 pm

Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie are my two favorites.
Zombie
SAW God

Rank experience:
43.9%

Mood: Meh...

Postby xjessiicax96 » October 16th, 2011, 6:23 pm

^^ You know, I think it's kind of cool we all have different tastes :)
"Every master craftsman and all true geniuses always save their best for last."
xjessiicax96
SAW Addictive

Rank experience:
56.4%

Mood: Good

Postby PrettyPoison » October 16th, 2011, 7:47 pm

@Dark Vader- I like to those bands too, I just didn't list them. My dad listens to them all the time, so he kind of influenced me! :)
Suffering? You haven't seen anything yet...
PrettyPoison
Vampire

The Topic Starter
Mood: Depressed

Postby Dark Vader » October 17th, 2011, 2:01 am

^ In my case It's the opposite...
Dark Vader
The Purple King

Next

Return to Music & Soundtracks