Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Concerts

Anything related to music goes here.

Re: Concerts

Postby Dr. Finkelstein » March 25th, 2013, 12:29 am

I saw FFDP on the Mayhem main stage in 2010. They are alright but nothing great. I'm surprised they booked them again, tbh.
I write about and review movies and stuff. Here is the new address and format for the blog!
http://dropped-popcorn.blogspot.com/

Dr. Finkelstein
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.4%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby Zombie » March 28th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Yeah I have seen them there too, also at a local radio show that had a bunch of bands. I just don't remember anything from them.
Zombie
SAW God

Rank experience:
43.9%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Mood: Meh...

Postby Zombie » June 3rd, 2013, 2:04 am

Going to see Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper on Friday. Manson started playing Angel With The Scabbed Wings again, so that's what I am most looking forward to. Should be good! :rock:
Zombie
SAW God

Rank experience:
43.9%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby GingerbreadCoffin » June 9th, 2013, 12:07 pm

fuck manson. he was at the last show I went to.... some festival with him and zombie.
At any rate that fat lazy bastard was so out of breath and couldnt care at all about what he was doing. He would turn hisback to the audience and just give up all together. It was sad. He and Zombie are only a few years apart Zombie being an older man and I swear you'd never know. Manson Performs like he is in his 60s.
It was awful. Pretty much killed him all together for me.
Pisses me off.

and sorry. I hope your show is better...
but at least you had a warning of some sort....
___*******___
____*****____
_____***_____
______*______
GingerbreadCoffin
Urban Legend

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Nervous

Postby Dr. Finkelstein » June 9th, 2013, 5:53 pm

My sister went to see Manson and Rob Zombie last October and she said they were both good, but Rob Zombie stomped on Manson in terms of full quality. He is just a better performer, imo. Manson is more of a studio artist rather than a live performer.

I hope your show was good, Zombie.
I write about and review movies and stuff. Here is the new address and format for the blog!

Dr. Finkelstein
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.4%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby Zombie » June 10th, 2013, 3:28 am

I agree, Rob Zombie is a lot better on stage than Manson. With Rob Zombie it's always going to be a great show no mater what. He puts everything into his shows each time he goes out there.

With Manson you never really know what your going to get. There's these videos on youtube of Manson singing at some Californiacation party and he sounds amazing in them because he is actually sober. It's crazy hearing that compared to some of times he is on stage.

Anyways the concert the other night was my favorite that I have seen for both Alice and Manson. Manson opened up with Angel With The Scabbed Wings, I was so glad to hear that played. He hasn't toured with that song for 16 years! Never thought I would hear it live. Also This Is The New Shit, which hasn't been toured with for 10 years. Those were both very cool to see. He brought back the iconic stilts, he used them during Sweet Dreams. My other favorite from him was Coma White. At the end of Cooper's set, Manson came out to sing "I'm Eighteen" with them. My only problem is that it was over way to quick, they both only played about a hour each. Other than that it was a great show. :rock:
Zombie
SAW God

Rank experience:
43.9%

Postby GingerbreadCoffin » June 10th, 2013, 9:18 pm

:D glad it was a good show!
___*******___
____*****____
_____***_____
______*______
GingerbreadCoffin
Urban Legend

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Nervous

Postby Kelz » August 31st, 2013, 9:30 pm

Finally I've seen Papa Roach and Glamour of the Kill live on June 26th. It was aswesome. And Nov. 24th they're coming back for another concert,I already have my tickets. :D
YOU THINK IT'S OVER JUST BECAUSE I'M DEAD?
IT'S NOT OVER..THE GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN!
Kelz
SAW Fanatic

Rank experience:
10.4%

Mood: Cold

Postby Dr. Finkelstein » September 1st, 2013, 6:49 pm

Tomorrow I'm going to a festival that has Lola Black, Attika 7, Texas Hippie Coalition, All That Remains, HIM, Halestorm, Volbeat, and Avenged Sevenfold. It was also supposed to have Device, but I don't see them listed anymore.

Dr. Finkelstein
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.4%

Postby Zombie » September 4th, 2013, 5:46 am

There is another Korn show here in a couple weeks. Don't think I am going but I wouldn't rule it out yet. Device was going to play as well but they cancelled. Must have scrapped all there shows for some reason.
Zombie
SAW God

Rank experience:
43.9%

PreviousNext

Return to Music & Soundtracks