Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Costas Mandylor

Let's talk about our SAW Actors, Directors and Writers.

Re: Costas Mandylor

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » August 2nd, 2016, 10:38 pm

IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:Every interview I saw with Costas he always seemed like he really loved being a part of the series. A lot of actors are professional and will talk positively about any movie they do leading up to its release to help it get positive publicity but it seemed to be more than that for him so I'm pretty sure he'd be really keen to return if they offered him a role, even if it was just flashbacks.

I felt like this was the case with most of the actors. This was probably due to the circumstance that there was always almost the same team coming back together for a few weeks every year. As a viewer of the movies as well as the interviews and Behind the scenes stuff you could really tell that there was a great chemistry between all these people.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » August 3rd, 2016, 7:56 am

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:
I felt like this was the case with most of the actors. This was probably due to the circumstance that there was always almost the same team coming back together for a few weeks every year. As a viewer of the movies as well as the interviews and Behind the scenes stuff you could really tell that there was a great chemistry between all these people.

I think it would explain (unlike most franchises) why they were always able to get the actors to reprise their roles even if their screen time was a lot less than other films, they didn't have to recast people or randomly write them out of the story, the only exception of course is Cary Elwes who had a pay dispute but eventually returned anyway.
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
82.2%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Journey95 » August 1st, 2017, 7:09 pm

He was outstanding as Hoffman (most badass character of the series) and the best part of the last few movies. Really wish he was in the series sooner though as he missed the best parts..More interactions with Amanda and Jigsaw would have been nice to see imho
Journey95
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
25%

Postby Faerie Tanith » August 1st, 2017, 11:24 pm

He made the series for me.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
6%

Mood: Invisible

Postby Kitty » September 3rd, 2017, 11:57 am

:D
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! and SAW 3D!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Heart Broken

Postby Tais Hoffman » November 10th, 2017, 8:15 am

Costas is so handsome (and I think he is fine in the movies - specially in SAW VI, he was great!). :love:
https://media.giphy.com/media/ixqUnWJjXO2cg/giphy.gif

"Fool me once, shame you; Fool me twice, shame on me"

Team Hoffman

Tais Hoffman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
34%

Mood: Adventurous

Postby Faerie Tanith » November 16th, 2017, 9:09 pm

I'm loving the pictures of him at the Jigsaw premiere. So good to see him and Tobin in the same place again!
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
6%

Mood: Invisible

Previous

Return to SAW Cast & Crew