Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » December 8th, 2011, 3:41 am

bloody disgusting is a more reliable source than wikipedia so id say there is some truth to this, over the last year or so there have been some rubbish posts on wiki confirming a saw 8 but im more inclined to believe this.
Image
User avatar
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
73.8%
 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 869
Points: 1,805.00
Gender: Male

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby ELECTRIKITTY » December 8th, 2011, 1:12 pm

Would also be nice if they could explain how, when another film is "some day" released, they intend to get around the fact they called the last film "The Final Chapter" without the next one looking lame.
Image
DANGER - WINDMILLS
User avatar
ELECTRIKITTY
Lethal Mermaid

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 3531
Points: 0.00
Location: With Stupid ↑
Gender: Female

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » December 8th, 2011, 1:23 pm

TOXIKITTY wrote:Would also be nice if they could explain how, when another film is "some day" released, they intend to get around the fact they called the last film "The Final Chapter" without the next one looking lame.


as long as they dont call it:
A new beggining,Jigsaw Lives,Jigsaw takes manhattan or Jigsaw goes to hell i will be able to live with it :P
Image
User avatar
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
73.8%
 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 869
Points: 1,805.00
Gender: Male

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby ELECTRIKITTY » December 8th, 2011, 1:25 pm

IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:
TOXIKITTY wrote:Would also be nice if they could explain how, when another film is "some day" released, they intend to get around the fact they called the last film "The Final Chapter" without the next one looking lame.


as long as they dont call it:
A new beggining,Jigsaw Lives,Jigsaw takes manhattan or Jigsaw goes to hell i will be able to live with it :P

I still think my "Jigsaw's Christmas Carol" idea was quality :D

Let's just hope they put some big musical numbers in it. A bit less doom and gloom :P
Image
DANGER - WINDMILLS
User avatar
ELECTRIKITTY
Lethal Mermaid

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 3531
Points: 0.00
Location: With Stupid ↑
Gender: Female

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » December 8th, 2011, 1:38 pm

TOXIKITTY wrote:
IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:
TOXIKITTY wrote:Would also be nice if they could explain how, when another film is "some day" released, they intend to get around the fact they called the last film "The Final Chapter" without the next one looking lame.


as long as they dont call it:
A new beggining,Jigsaw Lives,Jigsaw takes manhattan or Jigsaw goes to hell i will be able to live with it :P

I still think my "Jigsaw's Christmas Carol" idea was quality :D

Let's just hope they put some big musical numbers in it. A bit less doom and gloom :P


Well there was an evil dead musical so you never know
Image
User avatar
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
73.8%
 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 869
Points: 1,805.00
Gender: Male

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby HeHelpedMe » December 8th, 2011, 2:05 pm

"...some day..." :???:
Image
User avatar
HeHelpedMe
Victim

Rank experience:
86.5%
 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 273
Points: 890.00
Location: The Freezer Room
Gender: Male
Mood: Twisted

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » December 8th, 2011, 2:13 pm

HeHelpedMe wrote:"...some day..." :???:


well the interview had nothing to do with saw so it was just made as a passing comment, though the fact he said it at all shows that its still on their minds.
Image
User avatar
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
73.8%
 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 869
Points: 1,805.00
Gender: Male

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby GnrlGothic » December 8th, 2011, 2:38 pm

I am sooooo excited now!! If this comes out in theatres, it'll be the first one for me to see in the cinema... greatgreat great great!!:D:D:D *runs around in circles happily, screaming uncomprehensively*
Image

Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me to control the chaos.
User avatar
GnrlGothic
Tools Save Life

Rank experience:
49.6%
 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 2496
Points: 2,676.00
Location: Jigsaw's lap
Gender: Female
Mood: Devilish

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby TaeRise » December 8th, 2011, 6:38 pm

It's going to be interesting to see how this pans out :]
"GAME OVER!"

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity..."
User avatar
TaeRise
SAW Veteran

Rank experience:
88%
 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
 
Posts: 6880
Points: 5,774.00
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Mood: Chilled

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby Zombie » December 8th, 2011, 7:03 pm

New movie = More SAWfreaks members :D
User avatar
Zombie
SAW God

Rank experience:
43.9%
 
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
 
Posts: 7877
Points: 7,280.00
Location: The Island
Gender: Male
Mood: Meh...

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron