Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Jigsaw's Game Will Continue...

Postby The Puppet » December 17th, 2011, 11:04 pm

awesome news :dance:
I WANT TO PLAY A GAME!
The Puppet
Victim

Rank experience:
40%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Doubtful

Postby GnrlGothic » January 9th, 2012, 2:52 pm

I'm still so excited, my friends are getting annoyed because I keep on bothering them with : 'Oh my God, you guys, SAW 8!' 'SAW 8 Everybody! WOOO!!'

xD

Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge. Other times it helps me to control the chaos.
GnrlGothic
Tools Save Life

Rank experience:
49.6%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Mood: Devilish

Postby Kelz » January 26th, 2012, 10:53 am

^ Hahaha! The same here. My friends aren't listening anymore,oost-indisch doof ;)

I was like 'OMG' :confetti: when i read the news..Hope it won't take too long!
YOU THINK IT'S OVER JUST BECAUSE I'M DEAD?
IT'S NOT OVER..THE GAMES HAVE JUST BEGUN!
Kelz
SAW Fanatic

Rank experience:
10.4%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Cold

Postby ChaosRocket » February 2nd, 2012, 2:23 am

I personally do NOT want a direct sequel. The creators said Hoffman died in the bathroom, and I hope they keep their word on that. I do not want to see Hoffman back. He's already gone totally bonkers and shot up an entire police station and murdered Jill- it's clear that he's not cool-headed enough to put together games and follow the rules.

There were a lot of things I disliked about Saw 3D, but I felt it tied up the story nicely at the end and that there's really nothing left to say. The only one left alive is Dr. Gordon, and I don't particularly feel the need to see where he goes from there. If his associates really are Ben and Ryan, I don't care to see more of them, either- they're just a couple of nobodies introduced in Saw 3D that I couldn't care less about.

That's not to say I wouldn't want another Saw movie at all. I'd be fine with another Saw if it started an entirely new storyline with entirely new characters. I just don't want a continuation of the old storyline, which seems very finished to me.
ChaosRocket
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
21%

Postby martsmo » May 22nd, 2012, 2:51 pm

Hoped it wouldn't end at eight!!:))
I'm a Saw Freak, everyday of every week.:))
martsmo
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
26%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » May 25th, 2012, 2:07 pm

I would be worried that after a break in the films that a new sequel wouldnt have any momentum compared to the earlier films, plus in order to market it to the common people or casual fans it probably wouldnt be the sequel many of us are hoping for, even though im a supporter of Saw VII i think the series should have ended at VI, nothing like ending on a high note.
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
74%

Postby Valkarius » May 30th, 2012, 8:23 am

I agree with IknowWhoYouAre. As some great films do end with a "?".

But as long as SAW 8 isn't a remake or alternate ending, I'm cool with that.
R.I.P. Jill Tuck (Betsy Russell) Gone but never forgotten.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/user/ur28649741/boards/profile/
House of Flying Fists: http:/thehouseofff.proboards.com/index.cgi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kain_Pendragon
http://womenofdarkness.freeforums.net/

Team Jill: Her white knight, protagonist to her an antagonist to all whom threaten her.
Valkarius
Asian Knight

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Mood: Zen

Postby Jigsaw_Killer » June 7th, 2012, 5:23 pm

The SAW series was Lionsgate's biggest(And possibly only?) cash cow. On top of that, Lionsgate loves to make money, they're a pretty decently sized movie company, and they obviously milked the SAW franchise for everything they could. If ideas are presented that Lionsgate thinks will make them more money again, I wouldn't put a new film too far out of the realm of possibility. It's coming soon, just a matter of when.
hoffman1390 wrote:Btw, imdb is actually a very reliable source.

Blood....It's the price of freedom
Pain...It's part of the puzzle
Death...It's not that easy

SAW III - Suffering...You haven't seen anything yet.

www.horror-junkies.com
Jigsaw_Killer
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
17%

Mood: Chilled

Postby MrsGrisham » July 7th, 2012, 9:21 am

I hope its very soon, I can't wait. Been waiting for awhile now and I don't want to wait anymore lol... :D
MrsGrisham
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
2%

Postby Nico » August 13th, 2012, 9:32 pm

so great
I am a friendly person.

Believe in yourself.

Team Tapp
Team Hoffman
Team Eric
Nico
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
59.6%

Mood: Paranoid

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)