Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandylor

Sequel or Prequel?

More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandylor

Postby ColeSmith777 » October 6th, 2016, 12:05 pm

If you search on twitter 'Saw: Legacy' and look at the posts you will find news about a car chase being filmed. Apparently there is road spikes involved, and apparently Tobin Bell has been spotted in Toronto. Fans allegedly got the chance to speak with Costas Mandylor in person and he said he is in the film and 'needs to get back at Dr. Gordon'. If this is all legit, then we have great news! :D
These politicians, they say the same thing over and over and over again; "Healthcare decisions should be made by doctors and their patients, not by the government." Well, now I know they're not made by doctors and their patients or by the government. They're made by the insurance companies.
User avatar
ColeSmith777
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
41%
 
1 year of membership
 
The Topic Starter
Posts: 41
Points: 363.00
Gender: None specified

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby DrGordon'sRedemption » October 6th, 2016, 7:19 pm

Omg if all 3 of them are coming back, I'm definitely gonna be seeing it in the theater XD
Image

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore..."
User avatar
DrGordon'sRedemption
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
8.5%
 
Posts: 317
Points: 341.00
Location: In bed with Dr. Gordon
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby DrGordon'sRedemption » October 6th, 2016, 7:28 pm

And for the people that don't have Twitter (and therefore can't search for the new info), here's the link to one of the new photos:

https://twitter.com/Steve_s2001/status/ ... 66145?s=09
Image

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore..."
User avatar
DrGordon'sRedemption
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
8.5%
 
Posts: 317
Points: 341.00
Location: In bed with Dr. Gordon
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » October 7th, 2016, 2:21 am

DrGordon'sRedemption wrote:Omg if all 3 of them are coming back, I'm definitely gonna be seeing it in the theater XD


I would see it in theaters even if it was just a shot of a brick wall for 90 minutes :P
Image
User avatar
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
74%
 
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
 
Posts: 870
Points: 1,807.00
Gender: Male

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby DrGordon'sRedemption » October 7th, 2016, 5:18 am

IKnowWhoYouAre wrote:
DrGordon'sRedemption wrote:Omg if all 3 of them are coming back, I'm definitely gonna be seeing it in the theater XD


I would see it in theaters even if it was just a shot of a brick wall for 90 minutes :P

:lol:
Image

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore..."
User avatar
DrGordon'sRedemption
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
8.5%
 
Posts: 317
Points: 341.00
Location: In bed with Dr. Gordon
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby sawguy77 » October 11th, 2016, 2:58 am

ColeSmith777 wrote:If you search on twitter 'Saw: Legacy' and look at the posts you will find news about a car chase being filmed. Apparently there is road spikes involved, and apparently Tobin Bell has been spotted in Toronto. Fans allegedly got the chance to speak with Costas Mandylor in person and he said he is in the film and 'needs to get back at Dr. Gordon'. If this is all legit, then we have great news! :D


Costas is not in the cast.
User avatar
sawguy77
Victim

Rank experience:
2%
 
Posts: 104
Points: 258.00
Gender: None specified

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby DrGordon'sRedemption » October 11th, 2016, 5:01 am

sawguy77 wrote:
ColeSmith777 wrote:If you search on twitter 'Saw: Legacy' and look at the posts you will find news about a car chase being filmed. Apparently there is road spikes involved, and apparently Tobin Bell has been spotted in Toronto. Fans allegedly got the chance to speak with Costas Mandylor in person and he said he is in the film and 'needs to get back at Dr. Gordon'. If this is all legit, then we have great news! :D


Costas is not in the cast.

Wait, how do you know that?!
Image

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore..."
User avatar
DrGordon'sRedemption
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
8.5%
 
Posts: 317
Points: 341.00
Location: In bed with Dr. Gordon
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby sawguy77 » October 11th, 2016, 3:17 pm

just a guess/
Last edited by sawguy77 on October 12th, 2016, 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sawguy77
Victim

Rank experience:
2%
 
Posts: 104
Points: 258.00
Gender: None specified

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby DrGordon'sRedemption » October 11th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Well can you at least tell us if Cary is gonna be in it or not if you know? Lol XD
Image

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore..."
User avatar
DrGordon'sRedemption
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
8.5%
 
Posts: 317
Points: 341.00
Location: In bed with Dr. Gordon
Gender: Female
Mood: Happy

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby sawguy77 » October 12th, 2016, 2:59 am

...
Last edited by sawguy77 on October 12th, 2016, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
sawguy77
Victim

Rank experience:
2%
 
Posts: 104
Points: 258.00
Gender: None specified

Next

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albert-Wesker, JoeyFilms and 9 guests