Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandylor

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: More Saw: Legacy photos plus Tobin Bell and Costas Mandy

Postby DrGordon'sRedemption » October 12th, 2016, 5:21 am

Lucky you and damn. Well hopefully some info on the cast and stuff will be released in the near future, I'm really curious on where they're taking this one in terms of the plot

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore..."
DrGordon'sRedemption
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
8.5%

Mood: Happy

Postby sawguy77 » October 12th, 2016, 5:22 am

yeah im really surprised it hasn't been released yet..
sawguy77
Victim

Rank experience:
0.5%

Postby DrGordon'sRedemption » October 12th, 2016, 5:25 am

Me too, doesn't seem like it took this long before, but given that this is the first Saw movie in 6 years, I guess they wanna keep us guessing lol. Are the pics posted on this topic actually legit though? Like the one of John's grave being dug up and the other photo showing the park?

"Most people are so ungrateful to be alive, but not you, not anymore..."
DrGordon'sRedemption
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
8.5%

Mood: Happy

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » October 12th, 2016, 11:58 am

It's actually pretty standard not to get any cast or plot details until early in the year it's being released, so in this case early 2017 but take into account, the last film was 2010 and the internet has grown even more since then and smart phones have made it a lot easier for things to leak because everyone can take good quality photos or videos where ever they go, back in 2010 most people didn't have a smart phone or a phone with a good quality camera, it's harder than even to stop things from leaking now, even though they make people sign confidentially agreements.
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
74%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Kitty » January 29th, 2017, 8:40 pm

Omg!
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! and SAW 3D!

I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
Kitty

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Mood: Excited

Postby Saw Warrior » June 12th, 2017, 3:15 pm

sawguy77 wrote:
ColeSmith777 wrote:If you search on twitter 'Saw: Legacy' and look at the posts you will find news about a car chase being filmed. Apparently there is road spikes involved, and apparently Tobin Bell has been spotted in Toronto. Fans allegedly got the chance to speak with Costas Mandylor in person and he said he is in the film and 'needs to get back at Dr. Gordon'. If this is all legit, then we have great news! :D

Costas is not in the cast.

Neither Donnie Wahlberg was, during SAW 3 marketing and promotion.

Once the movie started, bang! Detective Matthews was there, smashing his foot to get away, lol.

I'm not sure if you're right or not, but I don't think they're giving away any detais about cast, unless they want us to get spoiled like what happened when they leaked Cary Elwes name during Saw 3D.
Saw Warrior
Victim

Rank experience:
41%

Postby MARCUS X » August 6th, 2017, 4:07 am

@ sawguy77 My friend met Cary Elwes and tape recorded their conversation last year in Montreal! Cary Elwes is no longer interested in being part of SAW 8 and will be killed off he took pics with him and the SAW puppet in Montreal comic con July 2016! Daniel Matthews is da antagonist http://www.jobsnhire.com/articles/38195 ... s-next.htm
Right now since you are a SAW fanatic I am tryin hard to bring the SAW stars to Fan Expo Canada in Toronto Canada here goes! ****Attention SAW fans I heard Actor Tobin Bell (Jigsaw) was at San Diego Comic Con and signed some movie posters, Shawnee Smith appearin at Rockula Horor Expo in San Antonio Texas October 27th-29th and Costas Mandylor will be appearin Dec 9 -10th in Weekend of Hell in London UK while in Canada there were rumors of Fan Expo Canada bringing SAW stars to Toronto and I m trying really hard to bring SAW stars to Canada . I ask all SAW fanatics Canadians or Americans please show your support , signatures and opinions which would be greatly appreciated. Here it is HeySAW fan(s) please sign petition& we can all bring SAW stars at Fan Expo Canada together I need ur help thanks https://www.change.org/p/support-fanexp ... lang=en-CA
MARCUS X
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
2%

Postby MARCUS X » August 6th, 2017, 4:15 am

Dr Gordon dies in SAW 8 he is no longer interested in the SAW franchise and he will be killed off either by Daniel Matthews antagonist or Hoffman! Just to set the record str8 brad and ryan are not the pigmask helpers coz short pigmask helper who got shoved by Det Hoffman in SAW 7 had a shape and pattern of a woman so dat's no man! Amanda is alive in SAW 8
MARCUS X
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
2%

Postby DetectiveChan » August 6th, 2017, 6:32 am

MARCUS X wrote:@ sawguy77 My friend met Cary Elwes and tape recorded their conversation last year in Montreal! Cary Elwes is no longer interested in being part of SAW 8 and will be killed off he took pics with him and the SAW puppet in Montreal comic con July 2016! Daniel Matthews is da antagonist http://www.jobsnhire.com/articles/38195 ... s-next.htm
Right now since you are a SAW fanatic I am tryin hard to bring the SAW stars to Fan Expo Canada in Toronto Canada here goes! ****Attention SAW fans I heard Actor Tobin Bell (Jigsaw) was at San Diego Comic Con and signed some movie posters, Shawnee Smith appearin at Rockula Horor Expo in San Antonio Texas October 27th-29th and Costas Mandylor will be appearin Dec 9 -10th in Weekend of Hell in London UK while in Canada there were rumors of Fan Expo Canada bringing SAW stars to Toronto and I m trying really hard to bring SAW stars to Canada . I ask all SAW fanatics Canadians or Americans please show your support , signatures and opinions which would be greatly appreciated. Here it is HeySAW fan(s) please sign petition& we can all bring SAW stars at Fan Expo Canada together I need ur help thanks https://www.change.org/p/support-fanexp ... lang=en-CA

But James wan didn't come back for the film so this whole article is out of date. I doubt Gordon gets killed off or even shown in this film. If he does then it's a flash back.
DetectiveChan
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
40%

Postby sawguy77 » August 6th, 2017, 7:51 am

MARCUS X wrote:@ sawguy77 My friend met Cary Elwes and tape recorded their conversation last year in Montreal! Cary Elwes is no longer interested in being part of SAW 8 and will be killed off he took pics with him and the SAW puppet in Montreal comic con July 2016! Daniel Matthews is da antagonist http://www.jobsnhire.com/articles/38195 ... s-next.htm

I'm not only a fanatic i worked on the movie myself..
sawguy77
Victim

Rank experience:
0.5%

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)