Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby jackzillak » July 24th, 2017, 6:09 am

I get the feeling the black haired woman is going to be a Jigsaw apprentice because in the second to last shot of the trailer when the guy is hanging in one of the traps, we see her casually walk by. Hmmmmm....
User avatar
jackzillak
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
13%
 
Posts: 13
Points: 77.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 24th, 2017, 8:37 am

What is Detective Keith saying in the scene before the Reverse Beartrap is shown?

"It's a copycat." or
"He's the copycat."?
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
User avatar
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%
 
1 year of membership
 
Posts: 1165
Points: 1,070.00
Gender: Male

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby Saw Warrior » July 31st, 2017, 6:25 am

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:What is Detective Keith saying in the scene before the Reverse Beartrap is shown?

"It's a copycat." or
"He's the copycat."?


I think he says "it's a copycat"
User avatar
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%
 
Posts: 351
Points: 795.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby Saw Warrior » July 31st, 2017, 6:26 am

Jigsaw_Expert wrote:
Vinc360 wrote:I also know Cary Elwes isn't in it, and neither is Costas Mandylor. My bet for the surprise character? Daniel Matthews.

I know Lionsgate are really trying to push this "Costas isn't in the movie" thing but I'm not buying it. More power to them for trying to keep it a secret and it's ballsy as hell for them to not spoil it in the marketing but I'm very confident about him being buckethead. Erik Knudsen is pretty small, there's no way that's him.


Some users are saying Mandylor isn't in the movie.

Besides, even if he's in the movie, he can't be buckethead five. I mean, if you look at the pic, you can spot a ring. Hoffman isn't married and he never got a ring in the series. It's not him.

Hoffman also got locked in the bathroom. He's dead and won't return. They'll probably just mention the bathroom might have been found, and there we'll see Hoffman's rotten corpse. :)
User avatar
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%
 
Posts: 351
Points: 795.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby sawguy77 » July 31st, 2017, 6:42 am

Saw Warrior wrote:
Jigsaw_Expert wrote:
Vinc360 wrote:I also know Cary Elwes isn't in it, and neither is Costas Mandylor. My bet for the surprise character? Daniel Matthews.

I know Lionsgate are really trying to push this "Costas isn't in the movie" thing but I'm not buying it. More power to them for trying to keep it a secret and it's ballsy as hell for them to not spoil it in the marketing but I'm very confident about him being buckethead. Erik Knudsen is pretty small, there's no way that's him.


Some users are saying Mandylor isn't in the movie.

Besides, even if he's in the movie, he can't be buckethead five. I mean, if you look at the pic, you can spot a ring. Hoffman isn't married and he never got a ring in the series. It's not him
Hoffman also got locked in the bathroom. He's dead and won't return. They'll probably just mention the bathroom might have been found, and there we'll see Hoffman's rotten corpse. :)


:close:
User avatar
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

 
1 year of membership
 
Posts: 248
Points: 552.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby LukeG » July 31st, 2017, 12:29 pm

what does that emoji mean sawguy77 lol what does it mean!! DONT TELL ME HES DEAD
You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken
User avatar
LukeG
Victim

Rank experience:
15.5%
 
Posts: 131
Points: 376.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby Saw Warrior » July 31st, 2017, 4:26 pm

LukeG wrote:what does that emoji mean sawguy77 lol what does it mean!! DONT TELL ME HES DEAD



Sawguy77 is a known user here and he/she seems to have a lot of info about the movie.

He said Costas Mandylor isn't in the movie, though some people still think he is, and is being kept as a secret by Lionsgate.

I really liked Hoffman's character but I hope there's no Hoffman in this flick. We got him in 5 Saw movies, and his story is pretty much over. He got locked in the bathroom. He's dead.

The 10 years plot is probably to adavnce the plot. Hoffman was a great bad guy, but he never wanted to follow John's legacy. He just got insane and started killing people to cover his tracks.

So, hopefully No Mandylor in this movie. No Hoffman. :)
User avatar
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%
 
Posts: 351
Points: 795.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby sawguy77 » July 31st, 2017, 5:03 pm

Saw Warrior wrote:
LukeG wrote:what does that emoji mean sawguy77 lol what does it mean!! DONT TELL ME HES DEAD



Sawguy77 is a known user here and he/she seems to have a lot of info about the movie.

He said Costas Mandylor isn't in the movie, though some people still think he is, and is being kept as a secret by Lionsgate.

I really liked Hoffman's character but I hope there's no Hoffman in this flick. We got him in 5 Saw movies, and his story is pretty much over. He got locked in the bathroom. He's dead.

The 10 years plot is probably to adavnce the plot. Hoffman was a great bad guy, but he never wanted to follow John's legacy. He just got insane and started killing people to cover his tracks.

So, hopefully No Mandylor in this movie. No Hoffman. :)


Lol, i'm a dude..
User avatar
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

 
1 year of membership
 
Posts: 248
Points: 552.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby Saw Warrior » July 31st, 2017, 5:10 pm

sawguy77 wrote:
Saw Warrior wrote:
LukeG wrote:what does that emoji mean sawguy77 lol what does it mean!! DONT TELL ME HES DEAD



Sawguy77 is a known user here and he/she seems to have a lot of info about the movie.

He said Costas Mandylor isn't in the movie, though some people still think he is, and is being kept as a secret by Lionsgate.

I really liked Hoffman's character but I hope there's no Hoffman in this flick. We got him in 5 Saw movies, and his story is pretty much over. He got locked in the bathroom. He's dead.

The 10 years plot is probably to adavnce the plot. Hoffman was a great bad guy, but he never wanted to follow John's legacy. He just got insane and started killing people to cover his tracks.

So, hopefully No Mandylor in this movie. No Hoffman. :)


Lol, i'm a dude..


Ops...sorry for that. :)

Thanks anyway. XD
User avatar
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%
 
Posts: 351
Points: 795.00
Gender: None specified

Re: FIRST TRAILER HOLY SHIT

Postby sawguy77 » July 31st, 2017, 5:11 pm

well i did choose the name sawGUY, lol it's all good.
User avatar
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

 
1 year of membership
 
Posts: 248
Points: 552.00
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LitmusG1, Logan_Nelson, saw in china, YasserSaw and 23 guests