Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Story & Characters - What we know (Spoilers) - Updated 28/09

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Story & Characters - What we know (Spoilers) - Updated 0

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » August 10th, 2017, 9:16 pm

A woman could do this alone as well. However, I agree with you that it is quite certainly not a woman we've already seen in the trailer. They are too petite to build traps like the Spiral Blender on their own. But it's still possible that they haven't revealed all actors and actresses, yet.

Personally, I think that it is a duo, but it wouldn't be far-fetched if the woman is the boss this time around.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Carmen573 » August 10th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Loose theory. Ok so i got to thinking There has to be a reason this movie is made to be more fun. A more light or "funner" film means they can tackle heavier topics and not seem pointed. So than i thought why wouldnt saw jump on topics that are present in today like police brutality or government stuff lol.
So what if the Government/Police are behind digging up john kramers body.

"Bodies are turning up around the city, each having met a uniquely gruesome demise. As the investigation proceeds, evidence points to one man: John Kramer. But how can this be? The man known as Jigsaw has been dead for over a decade."

And also responsible for the bodies turning up around the city. The closest thing to evidence i have of this is that when the Garbage or Dump truck hits the motorcycle thats a city owned truck.
(i have already previously stated that whoever died in the motorcycle i believe is part of a separate trap. Not a reasoning for the 5 in the barn. )

Also the marketing we are all jigsaw thing or the reasoning behind the guy hanging in public after previously already being dead as like a sign to people maybe the government/police wants to use jigsaws legacy to scare people into submission ? i think they planted evidence into the fingernails and Matt passmore finds out during the investigation and is put into the laser trap for finding out the truth that in reality its all a set up.
I mean im sure they have access to all of the old traps locations and knowledge of john kramer. its a very loose theory

if it is true that the true jigsaw is the government/police they could completely revamp the series it would be more like "the cube" or "cabin in the woods"
where group of power test for there own reasons and would explain how they could afford to make very eloborate traps and have intelligence and resources for a trap like the laser trap.
why are they doing it who knows and what does it have to do with the barn trap i have no idea. . Also thanks for making this a place where i could think up a theory and not be made fun of for it.
Carmen573
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
11%

Postby richr74 » September 1st, 2017, 11:48 am

Updated to include:

Hello Zepp theme & Time at end of the film

Ryan Manning playing young Ryan - I think this will show why Ryan is in the trap, was he responsible for someones death when he was younger?

The New Shotgun trap Photo which must happen last in terms of Anna's involvement as she has blood all over her in this scenes - I'm guessing from Mitch being blended - we keep saying blended but I think its more of a peeler or reverse corkscrew.
richr74
Victim

Rank experience:
1%

The Topic Starter

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » September 1st, 2017, 2:53 pm

richr74 wrote:Ryan Manning playing young Ryan - I think this will show why Ryan is in the trap, was he responsible for someones death when he was younger?

Maybe he met John Kramer at that time? When it was originally leaked that Ryan would return for the film, it was also said that he'd have at least one scene with John. The thing with Ryan's return turned out to be wrong due to this Ryan being a different character, but the part about him having a scene with John could still be true. And the thing with Ryan was a fallacy and no real fake, so I still consider this source reliable, since the leaks about the barn and the motorcycle trap came from the same source and turned out to be true.
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » September 2nd, 2017, 6:26 am

I wonder why is it taking too long to reveal the name of the characters that both Matt Passmore and Hannah Emily Anderson are playing...
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » September 2nd, 2017, 1:54 pm

There could be several reasons for this.

1. Lionsgate just don't think it's important for us to know their names yet. They also didn't bother to reveal the names of Mitch and Edgar Munsen. We only know them because their actors tweeted those.

2. These two characters are actually recasted characters from the older films and Lionsgate doesn't want us to know it yet.

3. Their names might reveal some connection to other characters from this film or the previous films and thereby give away some kind of twist or surprise effect.

4. Their characters simply aren't as important as we think right now. However, I think this possibility is by far the most unlikely, especially since Hannah Anderson was among the first actresses that were officially announced to be in the film. I doubt they'd do that for just a minor character, so we can rule this possibility out to 99%.
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Vinc360 » September 4th, 2017, 4:30 pm

Matt Passmore's character is Logan, I was just told by someone I know who's heard quite a bit about the movie. Not sure if that's been said publicly just yet.
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%

Postby DetectiveChan » September 4th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Vinc360 wrote:Matt Passmore's character is Logan, I was just told by someone I know who's heard quite a bit about the movie. Not sure if that's been said publicly just yet.

Reliable source?
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%

Mood: Confident

Postby Vinc360 » September 4th, 2017, 5:24 pm

DetectiveChan wrote:
Vinc360 wrote:Matt Passmore's character is Logan, I was just told by someone I know who's heard quite a bit about the movie. Not sure if that's been said publicly just yet.

Reliable source?

Yeah, definitely
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%

Postby Saw Warrior » September 4th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Wow!!! Based on his name alone, I hope he survives.

If so, he'll be back as Wolverine. :)
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)