Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Sequel or Prequel?

I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby Saw Warrior » July 25th, 2017, 5:37 am

Guy has a ring ( left hand )
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/ ... 357364.jpg

Now look at this
https://i1.wp.com/bloody-disgusting.com ... 1024%2C421 ( guy has a ring )

My theory is that he was tested in the past, but either got lucky or cheated the game or faked and fled the scene. Once he came back to the investigation, games started again. So, this time he'll be tested.

His bucket is different because he was meant to be different if compared to the others. The others were probably responsible for the accident that killed a woman. His character had to investigate them, but either ignored ou refused to do it.

Now that Jigsaw is dead, he came back to the city, thinking he would be safe. He's not.
Last edited by Saw Warrior on July 25th, 2017, 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

The Topic Starter

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby DetectiveChan » July 25th, 2017, 5:49 am

That's exactly what I posted in the other thread
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%

Mood: Confident

Postby Saw Warrior » July 25th, 2017, 6:14 am

Wow, it's true. I read your post only now, lol. It got lost on the first page. I went straight to the second. :)

I think it's definitely him.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

The Topic Starter

Postby sawguy77 » July 25th, 2017, 6:16 am

:smoke:
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby DetectiveChan » July 25th, 2017, 6:18 am

I believe so too!
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%

Postby Saw Warrior » July 25th, 2017, 6:28 am

DetectiveChan wrote:I believe so too!

Exactly. Because of the opening trap ( which happens in the present ), he and the others will be revisiting several scenes.

It'll be when he revisit the place with the saws, that it's gonna be revealed that the trap happened in the past and he was part of it but escaped.

He killed whoever survived the trap in order to cover his tracks. The woman who is with him ( and says it's Jigsaw ) is on it. She attacks him and he wakes in the laser trap.

It's revealed that Matt Passmore's character didn't investigate the murder of the woman in the past. That woman is related to that girl who's working with Passmore. It's also revealed that she's working with Gordon, who is still behind the games.

So, Gordon and this girl's relationship will mimic John's and Amanda's.

Guy is left in the trap and fails, dying. It's the final opening trap.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

The Topic Starter

Postby DetectiveChan » July 25th, 2017, 6:33 am

Hmm not a bad theory. October needs to hurry up !
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%

Postby saw in china » July 25th, 2017, 8:43 am

Different rings
saw in china
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
41%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Crazy

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 25th, 2017, 9:28 am

Also, a ring on its own is not a proof in this situation. But I really like your theories so far, especially the connection to Gordon. If your theory turns out to be true, maybe they change the story from the audio commentary of Saw VII and turn this woman into one of the Pigheads at the end of film.

Those of you who read through some of my other post during the last few weeks and months might have noticed that the Brad/Ryan/Pighead stuff is the biggest problem I EVER had with the entire series. I hated it that they "revealed" this stuff in the audio commentary, because for me, nothing is official or canon unless it is shown, mentioned or strongly implied in the ACTUAL films. Also, because they didn't make it clear in the film itself that those two were supposed to be the Pigheads, they completely robbed the Public Trap of ANY purpose other than having a Public Trap in the film. It is the only trap in the series so far, which has ZERO importance for the story or any of its characters.

My biggest wish for "Saw 8/Jigsaw" was the in-movie confirmation that Brad and Ryan, or at least one of them, helped Gordon with Hoffman's abduction. This way, they would give Brad, Ryan and therefore also the Public Trap, at least some importance while officially confirming the Pigheads' identities at the same time. If your theory is true, as well as my additional theory that they turn that woman on Passmore's side into one of the Pigheads, then I might at least get a (partly) confirmation on the Pighead thing, though my problem with the Public Trap would still remain. (sawguy77, if you're going to work on Jigsaw II, you know now what would make me the happiest fan ever.)

Sorry for the long text, but I can't say this often enough. But back to your theory. As I said, a ring alone isn't enough proof for me to fully believe in it yet. But if we say it was, then think about this. This blonde guy who is photographing something in the trailer (in the same scene where they also reveal that the DNA is from John Kramer) also wears a ring. And in another thread, someone stated that he believed Buckethead to be blonde as well.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby DetectiveChan » July 26th, 2017, 12:39 am

The person taking the picture in the trailer is John Kramer. You'll have to pause the scene just right to see it.
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%

Next

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)