Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 26th, 2017, 7:20 am

Personally, I somehow doubt they would just reveal a major secret of the film so casually, considering how extremely keen they were on not revealing anything for months. I think it's either just a minor reveal or they actually want to throw us off.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 26th, 2017, 8:59 am

But couldn't it also be Michael Boisvert's character? I think his stature might fit the Buckethead and I believe he was the only confirmed actor, besides Shaquan Lewis, that we didn't see anywhere in the trailer.
Last edited by RealmOfLutherNiles on July 26th, 2017, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Vinc360 » July 26th, 2017, 1:05 pm

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:But couldn't it also be Michael Boisvert's character? I think his stature might fit the Buckethead and I believe he was the only confirmed actor, besides Shaquan Lewis, that we didn't anywhere in the trailer.

Shaquan Lewis is an extra, he plays a background cop as far as I know. There's a pic of him on set on twitter from last year (doesn't show much)

And uh... Michael Boisvert is a very, very good guess. I completely forgot about him, but a quick look at his resume on his site shows he's a principal actor in the film, meaning he has a significant amount of lines / screentime. And it fits his build quite perfectly. Keep an eye on him during the movie I guess: http://michaelboisvert.workbooklive.com ... age/Resume
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%

Postby Saw Warrior » July 31st, 2017, 8:49 pm

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:But couldn't it also be Michael Boisvert's character? I think his stature might fit the Buckethead and I believe he was the only confirmed actor, besides Shaquan Lewis, that we didn't see anywhere in the trailer.

Michael Boisvert's character is called "actor", according to imdb.

I have no idea.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

The Topic Starter

Postby Vinc360 » August 2nd, 2017, 11:12 pm

I think it simply means his character isn't revealed, which lends credence to the idea that he's the buckethead.
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%

Postby sawguy77 » August 3rd, 2017, 1:38 am

Look at the dude's imdb. guard, bouncer, mechanic, security guard, henchman # 1, no offense to him but he's a small time actor.. To make the jump to buckethead would be quite the leap.. Just saying.
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Vinc360 » August 3rd, 2017, 1:17 pm

Yeah that's a good point.

But I'm also going to assume you're just saying that as misdirection!

Actually nevermind, I'll assume you're saying that to make it look like misdirection so that we think we're being misdirected when we're actually not!

Heh, I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. It's fun to speculate, but I don't want to figure too much out anymore. The movie is very, very close to release!
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%

Previous

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)