Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 26th, 2017, 12:45 am

I believe so, too. But since the guy taking the pictures has a different haircut than Tobin, we still can't be 100% sure without seeing his face.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
User avatar
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%
 
1 year of membership
 
Posts: 1165
Points: 1,070.00
Gender: Male

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby DetectiveChan » July 26th, 2017, 1:00 am

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:I believe so, too. But since the guy taking the pictures has a different haircut than Tobin, we still can't be 100% sure without seeing his face.


Actually the more I look at that. I don't think it is John?? The person seems to be pointing the camera at the ground. There is also a person in front of him. Maybe a crime scene from the car explosion at night?
User avatar
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%
 
Posts: 120
Points: 294.00
Gender: Male
Mood: Confident

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby Sinwhale » July 26th, 2017, 1:41 am

How come the buckethead game is in a different timeline than the scenes with the detectives when the same Detective you are talking about being the 5th bucket head sheds light on the Saws of the first room and there is fresh blood on them (at least it looks fresh to me) ?
User avatar
Sinwhale
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
25%
 
Posts: 25
Points: 102.00
Gender: Male

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby DetectiveChan » July 26th, 2017, 2:03 am

Sinwhale wrote:How come the buckethead game is in a different timeline than the scenes with the detectives when the same Detective you are talking about being the 5th bucket head sheds light on the Saws of the first room and there is fresh blood on them (at least it looks fresh to me) ?



That's the million dollar question...all we can do is make predictions and theories
User avatar
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%
 
Posts: 120
Points: 294.00
Gender: Male
Mood: Confident

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby Sinwhale » July 26th, 2017, 2:07 am

DetectiveChan wrote:
Sinwhale wrote:How come the buckethead game is in a different timeline than the scenes with the detectives when the same Detective you are talking about being the 5th bucket head sheds light on the Saws of the first room and there is fresh blood on them (at least it looks fresh to me) ?



That's the million dollar question...all we can do is make predictions and theories


Assuming the blood is fresh, it either means that the two scenes are somewhat close timewise or that the sawblades where used again. For this theory (like the one from the other thread) to hold up it has to be the second which ultimately is a big logical leap without any clues for it.
User avatar
Sinwhale
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
25%
 
Posts: 25
Points: 102.00
Gender: Male

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby DetectiveChan » July 26th, 2017, 2:37 am

After watching the trailer again I can't help but look what he is wearing. If someone can pause the scene where the body is being drug across the floor you can see the back of his head and some chin. I also notice the shoes. Black with white bottoms.

With that in mind I look at the beginning of the trailer where everyone is walking toward the hanging body there is one person behind the lady, he is walking away from it like he doesn't care?! He is wearing a back pack and also has black shoes with white bottoms (I think)


Just another crazy theory of mine. Maybe he's a random but maybe someone important.
User avatar
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%
 
Posts: 120
Points: 294.00
Gender: Male
Mood: Confident

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby Vinc360 » July 26th, 2017, 3:22 am

I think they made a big mistake telling people the fifth buckethead was a character reveal.
User avatar
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%
 
Posts: 284
Points: 630.00
Gender: None specified

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby Saw Warrior » July 26th, 2017, 3:33 am

Vinc360 wrote:I think they made a big mistake telling people the fifth buckethead was a character reveal.



Yeah, people are pretty much expecting him to be a surprise. It doesn't matter if he's a known franchise character or a new character. He's obviously meant to be more than a "body being dragged".

Perhaps who edited the trailer, could have edit the frames that show everyone moving but not him. His bucket is also different, it has some kind of white paint or something like that.
User avatar
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%
 
The Topic Starter
Posts: 351
Points: 795.00
Gender: None specified

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby Vinc360 » July 26th, 2017, 3:49 am

Yeah, right now it kinda feels like them saying "we don't want to reveal who we cast as the body in the middle of the room, since it's a surprise!" for Saw 1.

I hope it's not as big of a deal as it seems...
User avatar
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%
 
Posts: 284
Points: 630.00
Gender: None specified

Re: I think I figured out who the buckethead guy is...

Postby DetectiveChan » July 26th, 2017, 4:31 am

You never know, they could be saying that just to throw us off on something bigger? Or they didn't think it through carefully before they started promoting it. I feel like they would be smarter than that than to tell us it will be a character reveal?
User avatar
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
10%
 
Posts: 120
Points: 294.00
Gender: Male
Mood: Confident

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: LitmusG1, Logan_Nelson, saw in china, YasserSaw and 26 guests