Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Holy shit, another great theory!!!

Sequel or Prequel?

Holy shit, another great theory!!!

Postby Saw Warrior » July 27th, 2017, 11:54 pm

This is not my theory. Someone sent this theory to the movie's writter on twitter

So, credits to the user called Jacob:

https://twitter.com/joshstolberg/status ... 7505718272

It seems to be a great read
Saw Warrior
Victim

Rank experience:
41%

The Topic Starter

Re: Holy shit, another great theory!!!

Postby DetectiveChan » July 28th, 2017, 3:10 am

I don't think I'd like the idea of the apprentice being that girl. I feel like she won't have a big role in the movie. Then again, anything could happen
DetectiveChan
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
40%

Postby richr74 » July 28th, 2017, 11:07 am

Someone needs to get him over here to this site!

I enjoyed reading that.

There were a few points that didn't make sense such as the motorcycle trap timeline happening after they have been pulled up in the air before other bits as per my Story thread we know the order of Anna's participation from the clothes she is wearing and the motorcycle trap with Mitch defiantly happens after the Grain Trap.

But I liked the part where every time the detectives investigate a jigsaw building it flashes back to John being there building the traps etc..

and I think Hannah Emily Andersons character being the new apprentice is defiantly a good twist, in terms of capturing Matt Passmores character at the end and having access to things like DNA.

If this were true, Bucket Head Victim 5 would defo be either be dead Hoffman or a second accomplice. - My vote is second accomplice as she is not that big and I wouldnt understand how she has even managed to move most the bodies without help if she was the new apprentice.
richr74
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
51%

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 28th, 2017, 12:27 pm

richr74 wrote:If this were true, Bucket Head Victim 5 would defo be either be dead Hoffman or a second accomplice. - My vote is second accomplice as she is not that big and I wouldnt understand how she has even managed to move most the bodies without help if she was the new apprentice.

Seriously, if that happens, I want the two apprentices to be the two Pigheads from the end of Saw 3D.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
2.8%

1 year of membership

Postby JoeyFilms » July 28th, 2017, 12:49 pm

I think I'd be ok with this as long as they give her a damn good reason to want to continue the game and have obtained the skills to build the traps.

Amanda seemed somewhat logical. Hoffman was already a bit of a stretch building the pendulum trap on his own but had some good personal reasons. Gordon was really stretching the apprentice thing thin, and the two pig masks with him were just too far for me.
JoeyFilms
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
18%

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 28th, 2017, 1:53 pm

Does anyone know about this image which supposedly shows Mitch's corpse? I haven't seen anything like that yet.
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
2.8%

1 year of membership

Postby richr74 » July 28th, 2017, 2:18 pm

I think he meant Ryan's when he is squirming on the floor.

Just got names mixed up I guess.
richr74
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
51%

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 28th, 2017, 3:05 pm

Probably. But nonetheless, I think he could be right about Mitch dying in the Blender Trap. Anna tries to jam the gears of this motorcycle and personally, I don't think that's what she is supposed to do, so she breaks the rules, which might result in Mitch's death. In another scene, she says "You know what happens, if we don't follow the rules." In both scenes, she already wears only the black vest, so she could be referring to Mitch's death in the second scene.
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
2.8%

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » July 31st, 2017, 8:51 pm

Anna seems to be way too much worried about the "rules" and "games being won".

I'll be surprised if she isn't another "Amanda" character. Every game with multiple victims has always someone involved to make sure they follow the rules. Then again, Saw 5 didn't have one and Anna wouldn't put her life on jeopardy just to make sure someone is following the rules.
Saw Warrior
Victim

Rank experience:
41%

The Topic Starter

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)