Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

7/28 Interview: Brittany Allen

Sequel or Prequel?

7/28 Interview: Brittany Allen

Postby saw in china » August 3rd, 2017, 2:45 am

One last question before we go, and I realize you probably can't say too much, and to be honest, I'm a big fan of the series so I don't want anything really to get ruined. But I know that you're in Jigsaw, which is coming out this October. And so I was wondering how was it finding out that you were going to be a part of this movie? And are you able to talk about your character at all, or is that totally off limits? I'm just curious as to what you can tell us about it.

Brittany Allen: I can’t say much, honestly [laughs]. I think you can get a sense of the kind of character I might be in the film just based on how I look in the trailer. It was definitely one of those roles that when I got the audition, I was like, "I'm going to go get this role. I'm going to get this one." And I wish that that happened every time I audition for something, but it doesn't, and this is one that I instantly knew that I could really sink my teeth into this character if I was hired.

But, in terms of the character and the story, I don't think there's much I can reveal, but the experience itself was really, really positive, and the Spierig Brothers were just such a treat to work with. They're skilled and I love their previous films, and they really cared a lot about making a great film, and I think that they have. They have given new life to this franchise, and I hope that the diehard fans feel the same. But for me, it was definitely an honor. I feel like I'm being welcomed into a community that's been in existence for a while, and it wasn't really until after I booked it that I realized, "Oh, wow. I'm stepping into something that has a bit of a legacy right now, which is cool." So that was exciting.

https://dailydead.com/interview-brittan ... or-jigsaw/
saw in china
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
18%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

The Topic Starter
Mood: Crazy

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)