Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

John Kramer's Family

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: John Kramer's Family

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » August 7th, 2017, 2:39 pm

Airnikeyoni13 wrote:Can you honestly tell me there's NO possible chance that his son can be involved?

In case of Gideon, yes. We even saw his gravestone and John's reaction when Dr. Steve told him about Gideon's fate leaves no doubt. And it was clearly stated multiple times in the series that Gideon was dead. The only possibility is that there is another, yet unknown son of John, but that would be very far-fetched.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby Saw Warrior » August 7th, 2017, 4:45 pm

So, perhaps Jill and John tried to adopt a kid?

The expectant father and mother gave the kid to adoption. Both Jill and John wanted the kid.

Jigsaw was way too far with his games, so he couldn't be a real father or something like that. But he had some contact to that kid. Maybe he left something to that kid, and that kid ( now adult ) will probably be interested or whatever, lol.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

Postby Vinc360 » August 7th, 2017, 9:13 pm

When I first found that dug up grave picture last year and sites started posting it, I heard not long after that Lionsgate was really, really not happy that that particular image was out in the wild, so I would venture a guess that his body being exhumed is either meant to be a reveal in the movie, or that it's more important than we think.
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92%

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » August 7th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Personally, I doubt that they would have been happy about ANY leak at that point, considering how tight-lipped they were in regards to the story so far. I don't think that it will be a huge surprise in the film either. The corpse was probably stolen to make the public and/or the cops wonder whether John might still be alive, but the audience, especially the fans of the old movies, know pretty well that the franchise isn't about supernatural stuff, so the empty grave probably wouldn't have provided any surprise effect.

However, it is certainly going to be an important part of the story. No doubt about that. The trailer already made it very clear that the question, whether John is truly dead or not, will play an important role in the storyline revolving around the cops and their investigation of the case.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Previous

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)