Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

New pic basically confirms buckethead [SPOILERS]

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: New pic basically confirms buckethead [SPOILERS]

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » September 29th, 2017, 5:55 pm

While I agree with you guys and also think that Logan is the buckethead, there's still the small possibility that it is someone else. I mean, there are probably dozens of forensics in police stations all around the city that were the same working clothes.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
13.9%

1 year of membership

Postby sawguy77 » September 30th, 2017, 1:05 am

Saw Warrior wrote:Releasing that pic was a mistake from Lionsgate.

The outfit is the same one, and there's no chance another character is wearing the same thing.

They aren't fooling anyone with these pics. That's 100% Logan ( Matt Passmore ). There's a chance he's just a victim and not the copycat. But I guess it's close to zero, lol.

You really think they don't have every single thing planned? You really think they would give something away like that? They know what they're doing. Like I said before none of you guys have guessed the movie yet.
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » September 30th, 2017, 2:26 am

sawguy77 wrote:

The outfit is the same one, and there's no chance another character is wearing the same thing.

They aren't fooling anyone with these pics. That's 100% Logan ( Matt Passmore ). There's a chance he's just a victim and not the copycat. But I guess it's close to zero, lol.

You really think they don't have every single thing planned? You really think they would give something away like that? They know what they're doing. Like I said before none of you guys have guessed the movie yet.

Well, I remember damn well that every trap for Saw 5 was spoiled even before the main release.

I also should remember that Hoffman being an apprentice in Saw 4, was correctly predicted even before the movie started filming.

That pic with Matt Passmore wasn't officially released by Lionsgate, either. I can only see it on imdb. So, there's that.

Don't take he fanbase for granted. Some people are incredible at guessing things. For now, I say it's Matt Passmore the buckethead. Unless of course, it's not him. I'll be surprised. So, let's wait and see. XD
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
7%

Postby Jigsaw_Expert » September 30th, 2017, 2:33 am

sawguy77 wrote:

I would like to think you're right, but Lionsgate has basically been giving away the entire movie since IV. They seem to of made an effort to try and mislead us by flipping the shot of the shotgun being loaded, but the fact they bothered to flip the shot at all to try and stop us from realizing the wedding ring is on the left hand (like Logan) is even more damning evidence than if it wasn't flipped.
Jigsaw_Expert
Victim

Rank experience:
15%

Postby DetectiveChan » September 30th, 2017, 4:30 am

What if bucket head is Hoffman? I believe it’s in the time when John is alive so Hoffman was around. Just a wild thought lol even though people have said he wasn’t in it. Bucket head had his body type though.
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
1%

Mood: Confident

Postby Vinc360 » September 30th, 2017, 7:57 pm

Hoffman isn't in the movie. Buckethead is Logan. I believe his ultimate game is to judge the others after their confession, which is why he doesn't wake up at the same time as them.
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
46.5%

Postby PacnyTuH0 » September 30th, 2017, 10:15 pm

I think I found one more proof that the buckethead is in fact Logan. The buckethead wears a wedding ring on the left hand. It is a thick wedding ring, pretty much the same as in the laser trap.
PacnyTuH0
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
7%

Postby PacnyTuH0 » October 2nd, 2017, 6:47 pm

A few more things that I noticed from watching the trailer again - possibly confirming that Logan is the buckethead and that the barn game has been in the past. It is a long post....

When they play the usb with jigsaw's message from the victim we see a scene where Logan raises his head when he hears "The truth will set you free" (this is assuming it is from the same scene of course). This could mean that he thought he won or cheated the barn game and never told anyone. Now he is forced to play a new game, without realizing and later making him return to the same barn, being put in the laser trap eventually.

When Logan and Eleanor are in the saw room we see a shot of one of the buckets in the corner. There rest of the buckets are missing. This would mean that it is there to possibly remind him of his game. From the TV spot, when Logan says "A game was played 10 years ago" we see him being dressed the same way as when he looks at the saws. This is possibly where he actually confesses to Eleanor about his barn game in the past and "the truth will set him free". I think the shot of this bucket on the ground is intentional and that's the moment the viewers will realize that the 5th buckethead was not dead or his body was removed and possibly the timeline twist.

Another thing. There is fresh blood on the saw Logan is looking at. I assume based on the shot that this is the 4th saw, where Carly is. We see from the trailer that nobody has been hurt by these saws, especially Carly. The saws are on the level of a person's head and nobody's head had any cuts. So the fresh blood has been put there on purpose. I believe the buckethead trap is not meant to hurt them anyways, but just to panic them.
PacnyTuH0
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
7%

Previous

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)