Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

I think it's time to bid you all a farewell.

Sequel or Prequel?

I think it's time to bid you all a farewell.

Postby richr74 » October 2nd, 2017, 11:05 am

I think I'm out of here until after the film has come out.

For every year of saw in the past I'm sure a lot more spoilerific information has hit by now and I've always been a bit gutted I know what's going to happen in the film before going into it. - I just can't keep away for months before the film!

However its now 3 & half weeks until release and with the amount of theories floating around although I'm sure some people must be right about some parts generally I have no concrete idea how 90% of the film plays out, my idea's are also still just "theories".

So I think now is the time to bid you all a farewell and see you on the other side (October 28th).

Hope it's as good as we are all hoping!!
richr74
Victim

Rank experience:
0.5%

The Topic Starter

Re: I think it's time to bid you all a farewell.

Postby Jigsaw_Expert » October 2nd, 2017, 1:52 pm

Same. I'm gonna revisit the board to see the topic titles purely for updates on new images / trailers / clips but I'm basically steering clear of any discussion. After the Zepp Eight video I'm out. Can someone say if the "guess who's back" thread has legit spoilers or is it just someone theorizing? I wont dare click on it but does it contain something big?
Jigsaw_Expert
Victim

Rank experience:
15%

Re: I think it's time to bid you all a farewell.

Postby Vinc360 » October 2nd, 2017, 2:04 pm

Don't worry about the guess who's back thread, it's just a still from the tv spot and a misunderstanding. But yeah, I'll try to slow down on the theorizing myself, the movie is close now and I think I can do it. I'll still look at whatever Lionsgate chooses to release, and might even avoid those if I hear people say it's too spoilerific. I'm pretty convinced this movie will be worthwhile, and I don't want to "ruin" anything further from it (though ruin is a bit of a strong word, I'll still enjoy everything even if I turn out to be 100% correct in my expectations).
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
46.5%

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)