Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Second TV Spot

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Second TV Spot

Postby VaCcAr0 » October 4th, 2017, 6:39 am

I hope the "that's not creepy at all" guy gets killed off quickly in this movie.
My Favorite totheark Videos.

Space Time Express: Jupiter, Aliens, Comets

Those who do not appreciate VaCcAr0 do not deserve VaCcAr0

VaCcAr0
Board Leader
Board Leader

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Mood: OK

Postby Vinc360 » October 4th, 2017, 6:39 pm

sawguy77 wrote:
DetectiveChan wrote:I noticed in the “scared” tv spot when Logan says “10 years ago a game was played” you can see the blender trap thing behind him. So the barn game is 10 years ago

spiralizer

Ooh I like that name.

Btw guys, while I do agree with the speculation that the barn game happens 10 years in the past, it's also important to point out that the "10 years ago, a game was played" bit from the tv spot has a very clear, audible cut between "10 years ago" and "a game was played". I think that line is simply edited down for brevity, but it's also possible that it's misleading.

VaCcAr0 wrote:I hope the "that's not creepy at all" guy gets killed off quickly in this movie.

I already really like him, personally. I feel kind of alone in this, but I think his lines are great. Having dimensions to characters and not having them all constantly being at each other's throats is important for me to actually care about the characters.
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
46.5%

Postby Saw Warrior » October 4th, 2017, 7:28 pm

VaCcAr0 wrote:I hope the "that's not creepy at all" guy gets killed off quickly in this movie.

I hope he lives long enough. He seems to have several different scenes in the trailer ( pushing something, doing another thing ).

He also has a new line. I confess this is messed up!

I think he might turn into a fan favourite.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
7%

Postby sawguy77 » October 4th, 2017, 7:35 pm

Saw Warrior wrote:

I hope he lives long enough. He seems to have several different scenes in the trailer ( pushing something, doing another thing ).

I thought he was pretty great. Gave a different feel to it.. I liked his scenes. Especially the silo trap scene..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » October 4th, 2017, 7:46 pm

sawguy77 wrote:
Saw Warrior wrote:

I thought he was pretty great. Gave a different feel to it.. I liked his scenes. Especially the silo trap scene..

What I like about this Ryan guy, is how he doesn't act like some kind of scripted event.

His lines ( This is messed up, this is not creepy at all ) are lines that a real person would say in that kind of thing. This is exactly why I already like this character.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
7%

Postby sawguy77 » October 4th, 2017, 7:48 pm

He's definitely comic relief but he has some really serious, intense scenes as well.. like i said i think he was great in it..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » October 4th, 2017, 8:19 pm

I'm glad to hear that. I don't know why so many people disliked his line.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
7%

Postby sawguy77 » October 4th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Saw Warrior wrote:I'm glad to hear that. I don't know why so many people disliked his line.

Probably cuz it was a big tonal shift to what they are used to. I don't know.. I mean i have context to both the scene and his character so i can't speak as a person who just heard it randomly.. But i thought it was fine. Also it might not even be in the movie at all.. Who knows, they might have cut it. I have not seen the full finished film yet.. Waiting like the rest of you.. I have seen rough cut's before editing, and even music was in. I saw it during filming before any editing was even started..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » October 4th, 2017, 8:52 pm

sawguy77 wrote:
Saw Warrior wrote:I'm glad to hear that. I don't know why so many people disliked his line.

Probably cuz it was a big tonal shift to what they are used to. I don't know.. I mean i have context to both the scene and his character so i can't speak as a person who just heard it randomly.. But i thought it was fine. Also it might not even be in the movie at all.. Who knows, they might have cut it. I have not seen the full finished film yet.. Waiting like the rest of you.. I have seen rough cut's before editing, and even music was in. I saw it during filming before any editing was even started..

Interesting. I hope they keep his line.

I know a lot of people that act like him. I don't know if the movie explains his origins, but I know soldiers who act and speak exactly like him.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
7%

Previous

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)