Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Jigsaw

Sequel or Prequel?

Jigsaw

Postby Hello_Jigsaw » October 9th, 2017, 9:33 pm

Hello. Let's play a game. Let's assume I have seen "Jigsaw", the latest installment in the "Saw" franchise. Let's assume that was some time ago but the version was the final cut of the movie (there should not be any mayor changes in the version that will be released in the cinemas). Let's assume I have waited some time to make it harder to identify me but as we are coming closer to the premiere I would like to tease you a bit. Out of respect to the creators of the film, I will not be revealing any major plot details, providing synapses or releasing anything that could spoil the experience. My goal is to stimulate your apetite for the upcoming installment. Also in the future I want this message to be a proof of my legitimacy and use it as a point of reference in the future. I hope that when the movie is released you will enjoy it as much as I did and that it will be a box office success. Do not download illegal copies from the internet, go to the cinema! Minor spoilers follow. Here are 21 facts about upcoming "Saw" movie.

1. Yes, Jigsaw is in it. And it is more than one scene. And more than two. And it is not three.
2. Previously undisclosed location that is important to the series is shown in the movie and it is connected to one of the very important characters from the franchise (however we do not see that character onscreen).
3. There is more than one game.
4. The final words of the movie are not "Game over", however there is certain vibe of the first movie here.
5. We do not revisit any locations from the original movies.
6. The movie starts with a police chase.
7. Someone has an interesting collection there. Very interesting collection. Perhaps you would like to have some things from that collection too.
8. We meet Johns Kramer's neighbour. And the person who made serious mistake while he was being diagnosed. But knowing this will not let you predict any mayor plot points of the movie.
9. Reverse beartrap strikes back! And it is as good as new.
10. "Backwards".
11. Yeah, you will get your favourite "Hello Zepp" finale. ;)
12. No, you will not see some of the characters that you expected to be in that movie.
13. "I speak for the dead".
14. We will not revisit any specific scenes known from the previous movies but there will be some previously unknown things added to the story we already know (pre original "Saw" timeline).
15. One of the traps will remind you of the original Adam / Dr. Gordon trap.
16. The trailers defnitely do not show everything and are a bit misleading and this is good!
17. The first trap we see in "Jigsaw" kind of reminds me of the final trap in "Saw V" although technically they are different.
18. Not only the strength of will to live will be tested but also the courage to confess.
19. Someone has a lamp that looks like marks on Billy's cheeks.
20. None of the main storyline theories I have seen so far in the internet are true (but I have not dug too deep).
21. And yes, while the movie is not perfect, they managed not to break/undermine the original series. It starts merely as a sentimental voyage (nice to see more "Saw" after seven years), but then delivers some actually satisfying plot development with traditional plot twist at the end.

As a bonus, I will answer three additional questions (first asked, first served) but only if the answers do not spoil anything too big (unless you want a vague, teasing answer). It can be open question or true/false type of question. Also note that I might not be remembering all the details that well, but I think I remember most of them right.

If any of the studio representatives or the movie creators are reading this, please understand my intentions. As mentioned before, I am not aiming to spoil the movie here but rather stimulate the apetite for the upcoming installment. We are on the same team here. Thanks for the new movie in the "Saw" franchise.

Enjoy the movie!
Hello_Jigsaw
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
4%

The Topic Starter

Re: Jigsaw

Postby sawguy77 » October 9th, 2017, 10:22 pm

That's all pretty vague.
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Carmen573 » October 9th, 2017, 10:39 pm

Omg congrats on green sawguy!!
Carmen573
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
11%

Postby sawguy77 » October 9th, 2017, 11:09 pm

If i were you guy's i would not read this guy's post.. Just a friendly advice..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby JoeyFilms » October 9th, 2017, 11:19 pm

Is John's corpse in the coffin or elsewhere?
JoeyFilms
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
32%

Postby Sinwhale » October 9th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:13. "I speak for the dead".

As sawguy confirms this person's statements:

Not using any "question passes", just wanna mention how awesome this quote seems to me especially if it comes from the guy picking up "the legacy", even if it's referring to the original jigsaw duo or just "his/hers dead".
Sinwhale
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
22%

Postby Saw Warrior » October 10th, 2017, 1:12 am

Ok, then. I want to play a game.

I would like to know if the bodycount is high in this movie.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
7%

Postby saintjimmy » October 10th, 2017, 1:39 am

you don't spoil anything ..
saintjimmy
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
5%

Mood: High

Postby DetectiveChan » October 10th, 2017, 5:17 am

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:Hello. Let's play a game. Let's assume I have seen "Jigsaw", the latest installment in the "Saw" franchise. Let's assume that was some time ago but the version was the final cut of the movie (there should not be any mayor changes in the version that will be released in the cinemas). Let's assume I have waited some time to make it harder to identify me but as we are coming closer to the premiere I would like to tease you a bit. Out of respect to the creators of the film, I will not be revealing any major plot details, providing synapses or releasing anything that could spoil the experience. My goal is to stimulate your apetite for the upcoming installment. Also in the future I want this message to be a proof of my legitimacy and use it as a point of reference in the future. I hope that when the movie is released you will enjoy it as much as I did and that it will be a box office success. Do not download illegal copies from the internet, go to the cinema! Minor spoilers follow. Here are 21 facts about upcoming "Saw" movie.

1. Yes, Jigsaw is in it. And it is more than one scene. And more than two. And it is not three.
2. Previously undisclosed location that is important to the series is shown in the movie and it is connected to one of the very important characters from the franchise (however we do not see that character onscreen).
3. There is more than one game.
4. The final words of the movie are not "Game over", however there is certain vibe of the first movie here.
5. We do not revisit any locations from the original movies.
6. The movie starts with a police chase.
7. Someone has an interesting collection there. Very interesting collection. Perhaps you would like to have some things from that collection too.
8. We meet Johns Kramer's neighbour. And the person who made serious mistake while he was being diagnosed. But knowing this will not let you predict any mayor plot points of the movie.
9. Reverse beartrap strikes back! And it is as good as new.
10. "Backwards".
11. Yeah, you will get your favourite "Hello Zepp" finale. ;)
12. No, you will not see some of the characters that you expected to be in that movie.
13. "I speak for the dead".
14. We will not revisit any specific scenes known from the previous movies but there will be some previously unknown things added to the story we already know (pre original "Saw" timeline).
15. One of the traps will remind you of the original Adam / Dr. Gordon trap.
16. The trailers defnitely do not show everything and are a bit misleading and this is good!
17. The first trap we see in "Jigsaw" kind of reminds me of the final trap in "Saw V" although technically they are different.
18. Not only the strength of will to live will be tested but also the courage to confess.
19. Someone has a lamp that looks like marks on Billy's cheeks.
20. None of the main storyline theories I have seen so far in the internet are true (but I have not dug too deep).
21. And yes, while the movie is not perfect, they managed not to break/undermine the original series. It starts merely as a sentimental voyage (nice to see more "Saw" after seven years), but then delivers some actually satisfying plot development with traditional plot twist at the end.

As a bonus, I will answer three additional questions (first asked, first served) but only if the answers do not spoil anything too big (unless you want a vague, teasing answer). It can be open question or true/false type of question. Also note that I might not be remembering all the details that well, but I think I remember most of them right.

If any of the studio representatives or the movie creators are reading this, please understand my intentions. As mentioned before, I am not aiming to spoil the movie here but rather stimulate the apetite for the upcoming installment. We are on the same team here. Thanks for the new movie in the "Saw" franchise.

Enjoy the movie!

[quote]Previously undisclosed location that is important to the series is shown in the movie and it is connected to one of the very important characters from the franchise (however we do not see that character onscreen).[quote] BATHROOM? John told Gordon at the end of Saw 7 he would show him a place that would be most important to him
DetectiveChan
Victim

Rank experience:
1.5%

Mood: Confident

Postby Hello_Jigsaw » October 10th, 2017, 8:55 am

Out of respect for the creators of the movie, I will not provide any specific spoilers. Those are just teases to make you even more excited for the upcoming movie. Those of you who asked questions either here or via PM got some additional teases but no spoilers or definite answers were given away. Enjoy the movie!
Hello_Jigsaw
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
4%

The Topic Starter

Next

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)