Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Jigsaw

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Jigsaw

Postby Themovieman » October 10th, 2017, 9:02 am

I'm a bit confused. He says that a previously undisclosed location that is important to the series is shown in the movie and it is connected to one of the very important characters from the franchise (however we do not see that character onscreen). Then he says that none of the locations from the previous movies will appear. :???:
Themovieman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
59%

1 year of membership

Postby saw in china » October 10th, 2017, 9:35 am

I can only say:Holy shit
saw in china
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
41%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Mood: Crazy

Postby SawLogic » October 10th, 2017, 11:28 am

He spoiled everything!

- the movie is going backwards like speculated

- John is alive in the movie because there is a plot happening pre saw 1

- we will see the bathroom, but Hoffman WILL NOT be in it (dead or alive)

- "Im talking for the dead" reveals that some forensic is the new jigsaw/copycat

THE TWIST:

We realise that the movie is going backwards, two different timeline plots that will confuse us during the movie. There will be a cult praising Jigsaw like Jesus, religion.

Copycat will be tested by someone else after the main plot finishes, and we will be left clueless who got the copycat?!
SawLogic
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
10%

Postby richr74 » October 10th, 2017, 11:47 am

I've already sent a few messages privately and now would also like to publicly thank Hello_Jigsaw for this set of teasers, I've tried to dig deeper into some below but hopefully without spoiling anything at the same time.

Q - Question
O - Observation

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:
1. Yes, Jigsaw is in it. And it is more than one scene. And more than two. And it is not three.

Q - Is there more or less screen time than Saw 7 or about the same?

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:
2. Previously undisclosed location that is important to the series is shown in the movie and it is connected to one of the very important characters from the franchise (however we do not see that character onscreen)

O - Important character's of the franchise not seen on screen I think has to be Hoffman, Gordon or Amanda, I think this could be Hoffman's Lair

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:
6. The movie starts with a police chase..

Q - Is this the footage shown in the trailer of someone crashing into a police car?

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:8. We meet Johns Kramer's neighbour. And the person who made serious mistake while he was being diagnosed. But knowing this will not let you predict any mayor plot points of the movie.

Q - Are these the same people or are you saying two different people?

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:14. We will not revisit any specific scenes known from the previous movies but there will be some previously unknown things added to the story we already know (pre original "Saw" timeline).

O - So based on the above I imagine we see some shots of a Doctor in a rush who doesn't diagnose John's condition and maybe shots of John speaking to his neighbour

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:15. One of the traps will remind you of the original Adam / Dr. Gordon trap.

O - This I think has got to be Anna with her foot in the chain and a gun in the room, I wonder if there someone on the opposite wall also chained up.

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:16. The trailers defnitely do not show everything and are a bit misleading and this is good!.

Q - Are there any traps that are not shown in the trailer at all? I.e. if you exclude the whole barn game and the laser trap, do we see any others?, if so 1? or more than 1?

Hello_Jigsaw wrote:17. The first trap we see in "Jigsaw" kind of reminds me of the final trap in "Saw V" although technically they are different.

Q - Do you mean the glass coffin or the Saw Blade hand cutting thing?

Thanks Again!
richr74
Victim

Rank experience:
1%

Postby richr74 » October 10th, 2017, 11:53 am

SawLogic wrote:He spoiled everything!

I think everyone already knew this by now anyway based on the trailers.

SawLogic wrote:- we will see the bathroom, but Hoffman WILL NOT be in it (dead or alive)

He said "5. We do not revisit any locations from the original movies." - Therefore no bathroom.

SawLogic wrote:- "Im talking for the dead" reveals that some forensic is the new jigsaw/copycat

I read this as though they are talking on John's behalf who is dead.

SawLogic wrote:
THE TWIST:

We realise that the movie is going backwards, two different timeline plots that will confuse us during the movie. There will be a cult praising Jigsaw like Jesus, religion.

Copycat will be tested by someone else after the main plot finishes, and we will be left clueless who got the copycat?!

Again most below guessed this from the trailers and I do not believe he has said anything about a cult, a copycat or that a copycat will be tested
richr74
Victim

Rank experience:
1%

Postby SawLogic » October 10th, 2017, 12:22 pm

I heard that there will be an app available so the watcher will decide how the movie ends!
SawLogic
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
10%

Postby Sinwhale » October 10th, 2017, 12:53 pm

SawLogic wrote:He spoiled everything!

- we will see the bathroom, but Hoffman WILL NOT be in it (dead or alive)

- "Im talking for the dead" reveals that some forensic is the new jigsaw/copycat

THE TWIST:

How in hell can you reach those assumptions based on these points and word them in such a definite way is just beyond me.
Sinwhale
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
25%

Postby SawLogic » October 10th, 2017, 1:34 pm

You will see!
SawLogic
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
10%

Postby Sinwhale » October 10th, 2017, 2:06 pm

SawLogic wrote:You will see!

I'm not addressing the whether these things will be true, I'm addressing the context on which you base those assumptions.

So either you know these things because you've seen something most people haven't or you're trolling (knowingly or not).
Sinwhale
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
25%

Postby sawguy77 » October 10th, 2017, 5:01 pm

I think he said too much personally..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

PreviousNext