Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Saw Jgsaw wish I didnt

Sequel or Prequel?

Saw Jgsaw wish I didnt

Postby john » November 4th, 2017, 11:05 pm

Movie is BAD...To have tested Hoffman and have Dr Gordon in control would have been the logical way to go BUT no we had to try to be different and think we have a better idea that made no sense. Anyone who defends the illogical situations such as how the guy in a coma was taken out of a hospital,put in a coffin that belonged to someone else in the matter of hours. When the law came to dig the grave up they didn't notice it was just dug up before they arrived? Stupid. I am happy it made what little it did so it discourages another lame attempt of a sequel. Let sleeping dogs lie. People who said it is great are fanboys who rather have their intelligence insulted than admit it sucked because ....guess what fanboys IT DID!!!! Your little clique wont think of less of you if you be different and honest.
john
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
4%

The Topic Starter

Re: Saw Jgsaw wish I didnt

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » November 5th, 2017, 1:10 am

:lol: How can one person be so fucking arrogant? It's sad, but it's also somehow funny. Just as funny as some of Ryan's oneliners. :lol:
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » November 5th, 2017, 1:30 am

john wrote:Movie is BAD...To have tested Hoffman and have Dr Gordon in control would have been the logical way to go BUT no we had to try to be different and think we have a better idea that made no sense. Anyone who defends the illogical situations such as how the guy in a coma was taken out of a hospital,put in a coffin that belonged to someone else in the matter of hours. When the law came to dig the grave up they didn't notice it was just dug up before they arrived? Stupid. I am happy it made what little it did so it discourages another lame attempt of a sequel. Let sleeping dogs lie. People who said it is great are fanboys who rather have their intelligence insulted than admit it sucked because ....guess what fanboys IT DID!!!! Your little clique wont think of less of you if you be different and honest.

You feel you now have control, don't you? You think you will walk away untested. I promise that my work will continue. That I have ensured. By hearing this tape, some will assume that this is over, but I am still among you. You think it's over just because I am dead. It's not over. The games have just begun.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

Postby SAWKING » November 5th, 2017, 1:40 am

john wrote:Movie is BAD...To have tested Hoffman and have Dr Gordon in control would have been the logical way to go BUT no we had to try to be different and think we have a better idea that made no sense. Anyone who defends the illogical situations such as how the guy in a coma was taken out of a hospital,put in a coffin that belonged to someone else in the matter of hours. When the law came to dig the grave up they didn't notice it was just dug up before they arrived? Stupid. I am happy it made what little it did so it discourages another lame attempt of a sequel. Let sleeping dogs lie. People who said it is great are fanboys who rather have their intelligence insulted than admit it sucked because ....guess what fanboys IT DID!!!! Your little clique wont think of less of you if you be different and honest.

I'm about as big of a fan as they come and you are SPOT ON. Don't let people get to you, this movie was both illogical and an insult to the series.
SAWKING
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
6%

Postby ItsNeverOver » November 5th, 2017, 11:50 am

I agree.
ItsNeverOver
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
35%

1 year of membership

Postby JoeyFilms » November 5th, 2017, 2:49 pm

Agreed. I'm just really confused about it all. With the original run of films they only had a year to write the script and make the thing and even then I'd say part 7 was the only weak entry. (Maybe parts of 5 but I loved the flashbacks and ending).

Given that they had 7 years to come up with ideas for this one and they even said they'd read through hundreds of scripts to find the best one, I just can't believe this was the best they could come up with.

I'm at the point where I'll be happy if they just reboot it or turn it into a TV show.
JoeyFilms
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
50%

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 5th, 2017, 3:07 pm

Well at least you don't have to come back here. I'd like to talk about possible directions for the sequel but it's hard to do when shitty, useless threads like this get the attention just because a couple of you aren't happy with the movie.

This contributes nothing other than spreading negativity. Why not just take that to the comment section of YouTube and Facebook? This is a place for people who like the movie. Some of it was disappointing to me as well but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy it for what it is.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
83%

Postby saw_gameover » November 5th, 2017, 3:44 pm

So hang on everyone...

It's perfectly fine to come and praise the movie, but if you don't like it, you have to shut up? Despite having fair points and an opinion? Makes perfect sense.

There's plenty of threads here saying that they love Jigsaw, and not much else, yet noone bats an eyelid.

Everyone needs to grow up and understand people have different opinions, and that is what this forum is for. Voicing and discussing opinions.
saw_gameover
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
7%

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 5th, 2017, 4:05 pm

"I don't like it! It's not logical"

"Agreed 100%"

Wow what a stimulating discussion lmfao what ELSE do you hate about the movie? It's so intriguing! Let's discuss how all of the movies take place in a fictional universe that you're disgruntled with because it didn't follow the hardcore logic of actual serial killers.

So discuss. Much insight. Very thread.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
83%

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » November 5th, 2017, 4:52 pm

saw_gameover wrote:It's perfectly fine to come and praise the movie, but if you don't like it, you have to shut up? Despite having fair points and an opinion? Makes perfect sense.

It's perfectly fine to dislike or even hate the movie. Lots of my closest friends don't like any of the films. But I have absolutely ZERO respect for people who act as if their personal opinion was a fact.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
16.5%

1 year of membership

Next

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)