Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

"He looks pale"

Sequel or Prequel?

"He looks pale"

Postby LukeG » November 6th, 2017, 10:55 am

Lmao I dint get this the first time. But when Logan and Elenore are looking at the bucket head victim she says he looks a little pale. I really enjoyed this line, maybe more than I should've.
You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken
LukeG
Victim

Rank experience:
16.5%

The Topic Starter

Re: "He looks pale"

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 6th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Lmfao good ear! I missed that one both times I saw the movie.

I have to be honest her one liners were just so fucking dumb, but given the fact that she's a likely main character I'm hoping they get rid of her shitty dialogue in the next movie.

"Jig-fucking-saw"

Literally went "what the fuck" in the theatre when I heard that.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

Postby LukeG » November 6th, 2017, 8:47 pm

I assume medical examiners have a cold sense of humor so I loved that line. But yeah, the jigFuckingsaw line made me think she was 17 or something, forgot for a second she was grown woman
You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken
LukeG
Victim

Rank experience:
16.5%

The Topic Starter

Postby Faerie Tanith » November 16th, 2017, 8:43 pm

The dialogue was a little sloppy in this one, not gonna lie. But I quite liked Ryan's delivery of "...that's not creepy at all" when Billy appears.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
10%

Mood: Invisible

Postby manyofhorror » November 17th, 2017, 12:09 am

Faerie Tanith wrote:The dialogue was a little sloppy in this one, not gonna lie. But I quite liked Ryan's delivery of "...that's not creepy at all" when Billy appears.

That was one of the best surprises of the movie! Ryans character seemed so "edgy" or comedic relief in the trailer but that line felt right in the context of the full scene. I loved the "You guys arent helping!" line.
manyofhorror
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
90%

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)