Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Any cuts made before release? (sawguy77)

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Any cuts made before release? (sawguy77)

Postby sawguy77 » November 7th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Themovieman wrote:
sawguy77 wrote:I have no idea. All i know is the practical effects were very detailed and graphic but i didn't see much of it on screen.. I hope there is.. I was only there for filming. No idea what they did afterwards..

Could you elaborate on what was more detailed and graphic?

nope lol
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Themovieman » November 7th, 2017, 9:24 pm

sawguy77 wrote:
Themovieman wrote:
sawguy77 wrote:I have no idea. All i know is the practical effects were very detailed and graphic but i didn't see much of it on screen.. I hope there is.. I was only there for filming. No idea what they did afterwards..

Could you elaborate on what was more detailed and graphic?

nope lol

Why not? The movie's been out for two weeks. It's not like you'd be spoiling anything.
Themovieman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
59%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 7th, 2017, 10:47 pm

From what I've read online, Jigsaw was uncut when it got its UK rating of 18+, so as much as it sucks it's entirely possible that it won't be extended at all.

Sawguy77 that is one weird disclosure agreement. You can tell us it wasn't as gory on screen but can't tell anyone why? I know you're legit but that's a little shady, unless they had ridiculous clauses in that NDA.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

Postby Vinc360 » November 7th, 2017, 10:53 pm

"I know you're legit but I'm gonna insinuate you're not".
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92.5%

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 7th, 2017, 10:55 pm

Fuck off, that's obviously not at all what I was implying. I said the NDA seems shady, not him. Don't try to cause a fight.

And why are you using quotations on a statement I never made? You haven't changed at all. Looks like something tobinbellpwns would say.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

Postby Vinc360 » November 7th, 2017, 11:11 pm

...Oof. Bit of a flippant reply here. I was making a joke based on your statement, it's pretty obvious I was not directly quoting you. Also, you very clearly implied his non-reply was shady, "unless the NDA has ridiculous clauses". Your statement meant what it meant, unless you truly meant to imply that an NDA signed for a studio film is legitimately "shady", despite him never even mentioning he refused to reply due to an NDA.

In any case, you sure don't seem fun to engage with at all, so I'm going to move away from this conversation now.
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92.5%

Postby sawguy77 » November 8th, 2017, 12:37 am

Logan_Nelson wrote:From what I've read online, Jigsaw was uncut when it got its UK rating of 18+, so as much as it sucks it's entirely possible that it won't be extended at all.

Sawguy77 that is one weird disclosure agreement. You can tell us it wasn't as gory on screen but can't tell anyone why? I know you're legit but that's a little shady, unless they had ridiculous clauses in that NDA.

If i told you something that wasn't in the movie but might be on the dvd then yes i am spoiling things.. Also this is the kind of stuff that made me leave in the first place.. I don't have to tell you guy's anything.. nothing shady about it.. I have my reasons.
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 8th, 2017, 12:47 am

Putting words in my mouth, quoting those false words to paraphrase something that was given no humorous context whatsoever. Excellent back-pedalling. If you're gonna be rude, own it, like me. You might not enjoy engaging with me, but that's because you only really engage people when you want to cause a problem thinking you have the moral high ground. Aside from preying on those few opportunities you don't interact much with people, at least anymore. You've had numerous opportunities to reply to my threads and contribute in a fun, engaging, welcoming environment. But have you? No, you choose to make a false quote. Classy, dude.

As for you sawguy77, yes I think it's shady that they wouldn't want you even mentioning extra gore on the DVD. That doesn't make sense to me. Even if a director's cut is announced people expect it will have extended scenes of gore; that's not a mystery. I definitely get the need to cover your ass, I'm just saying as someone who has never signed a movie NDA, that seems odd to me. Another word for shady. Or suspicious, peculiar, unorthodox, etc. Shady doesn't describe my opinion of you, I think you knew that though.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

Postby Vinc360 » November 8th, 2017, 1:42 am

....You actually think I was trying to write a fake quote? Like to impersonate you or something? Your actual post was right above it. Of course it was a joke quote, paraphrasing what you were essentially saying in order to make fun of what you said, since I found it funny.

You stated that sawguy not saying something was shady. Your post makes it very clear you weren't talking about the NDA itself being "shady". I don't even know what's up for debate here. There's no morality involved here, I made a joke because you blatantly stated something not shady at all was shady, which I found funny and a little misguided. I wasn't trying to be rude, I was making fun of a situation I found funny. You're taking all this way too seriously, and making a big deal out of this makes things even funnier to me, but maybe I just have a warped sense of humor, and there IS actually a conspiracy where I'm trying to put words in your mouth as part of a ploy to eventually build an alternate online persona out of you. You got me! This was my long-term evil plan! :)

As for the NDA stuff, here's a hint: They don't want him mentioning anything, so he's taking a risk even saying anything at all. If they see that he said something they don't like, they may decide to try and enforce the NDA. It's doubtful, but how about we quietly enjoy the tidbits he decides to share without pressing him for additional info and insinuating he needs to "prove" anything.
Vinc360
Victim

Rank experience:
92.5%

Postby Themovieman » November 8th, 2017, 1:53 am

If we don't get an extended cut like we did with the previous films, I'll be very upset. If I recall, none of the other movies had any issues with the MPAA.
Themovieman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
59%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)