Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Twists/Revelations for Jigsaw II

Sequel or Prequel?

Twists/Revelations for Jigsaw II

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 8th, 2017, 8:24 pm

Hello, Saw Freaks. I've been trying to piece together what I think would be a good twist or revelation for Jigsaw II. There have been many theories or fan-ideas that so far have been amazing. Right now I'm hoping for three main possible revelations in Jigsaw II that would personally make me very happy, and I want to see if we can take it from there.

I) Eleanor acquired the Saw by discovering the bathroom years ago, where we learn the fate of Hoffman, whatever it may be. This way Team Hoffman ™ fans can have the closure they desire and we learn that Eleanor is so close to being Jigsaw that she could take over at any given time if she so chooses.

II) Logan, similar to Hoffman, starts to feel like he has complete control. But he starts to suspect Eleanor will catch on and he gets anxious and tries to set her up, only to discover that she leads a cult that is continually growing. He learns that he is not Jigsaw; Jigsaw could be anyone, anywhere. The man in the cemetery. The woman at the gym. Maybe they're your average citizen. Maybe they're the last face you'll ever see. He is everyone.

OR

III) Logan grows anxious that Eleanor will discover his secret. Upon trying to play her and set her up, it is revealed that she is infinitely more attuned to Logan's involvement. Whether she found the bathroom and Hoffman, or controls Jigsaw's army of followers, she asserts her new power over Logan. But they aren't rivals. They are lovers. Love is unstoppable. Jigsaw is unstoppable, and together with his new wife, Logan and Eleanor keep Jigsaw alive forever, through love.

Please let me know if you enjoy these potential twists, and feel free to build off them or share your own!! If you all like one of my 3 possibilities, let me know and I'll use it for my fan script that I'll be writing in 2018 in hopes of grabbing the writers' attention.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

The Topic Starter

Re: Twists/Revelations for Jigsaw II

Postby manyofhorror » November 8th, 2017, 10:19 pm

I want number 1 pretty bad, mixed with number 3 in the way Hoffman and Eleanor have some twisted relationship out of her finding him and keeping him alive.
manyofhorror
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
90%

Postby Albert-Wesker » November 8th, 2017, 10:33 pm

I don't know whether Jigsaw 2 will have such a huge twist. Maybe it's more like Saw 5 and focuses on introducing Logan as the new Jigsaw.

Anyway 1 and 2 are interesting ideas and would help in making the storyline not too similiar to Hoffman's.
I don't really like the third idea. Sounds like a parody to me. Jigsaw killings and Love don't go well together. It could work as an extremely twisted dark comedy, but I don't want that from a saw film.
Albert-Wesker
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
29%

Mood: Cool

Postby IKnowWhoYouAre » November 9th, 2017, 3:39 am

They've been pushing the whole cult of jigsaw kind of thing since the advertising for Saw VI, they flirted with it more in Saw 3d with Gordon having 2 apprentices of his own and then again in Jigsaw with the fan website and trap replica studio, so it's clearly an idea they've wanted to explore for a while but haven't gone all the way yet.
IKnowWhoYouAre
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
82.4%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 9th, 2017, 5:55 am

Woo! Thanks for the input so far guys! Always glad to hear what you all have to say.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

The Topic Starter

Postby LukeG » November 9th, 2017, 8:35 am

I hope they introduce new and fun characters as well as keeping Logan, Elenore, and Hunt.

These twists are cool, but hope they don't use them bc now I know them lol
You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken
LukeG
Victim

Rank experience:
16.5%

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)