Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Weekend of Hell Saw Panel 2017

Sequel or Prequel?

Weekend of Hell Saw Panel 2017

Postby Saw Warrior » November 14th, 2017, 7:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwmukgt1yU

Nice to see Costas and Shawnee talking about the series.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
25.5%

The Topic Starter

Re: Weekend of Hell Saw Panel 2017

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 14th, 2017, 11:50 pm

For those curious, a person asks Costas if we will ever get to know the fate of Mark Hoffman. He responds by saying, with an interesting and affirming tone of voice, that Hoffman is very much alive at the end of Saw VII, and they can choose to bring him back if they want to. He adds that he behaves on set and would return if they chose to have Hoffman survive the bathroom, as he is still interested to know himself.

Thanks for sharing, this was very telling in certain ways and I'm now very hopeful that Hoffman will indeed return in some way.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

Postby manyofhorror » November 15th, 2017, 12:56 am

Logan_Nelson wrote:For those curious, a person asks Costas if we will ever get to know the fate of Mark Hoffman. He responds by saying, with an interesting and affirming tone of voice, that Hoffman is very much alive at the end of Saw VII, and they can choose to bring him back if they want to. He adds that he behaves on set and would return if they chose to have Hoffman survive the bathroom, as he is still interested to know himself.

Thanks for sharing, this was very telling in certain ways and I'm now very hopeful that Hoffman will indeed return in some way.

Costas always seemed to look like he had such a blast on set (the fart sound effect in 4s gag reel is the best).
manyofhorror
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
90%

Postby kramersson » November 15th, 2017, 5:47 am

when you really think about it, i think Costas as an actor has displayed the most enthusiasm about Saw as a whole than anyone else (maybe even more than Tobin himself). for that i truly respect him.
kramersson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
46%

Postby saw_gameover » November 16th, 2017, 9:36 pm

Love how Costas answers whether he likes Jigsaw at around the 8min mark. Clearly not impressed.
saw_gameover
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
7%

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » November 16th, 2017, 10:00 pm

I really wish I'd been able to go to Weekend of Hell. It looked incredible.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
10%

Mood: Invisible

Postby Logan_Nelson » November 17th, 2017, 3:47 pm

I love that he seems a little annoyed that he wasn't in Jigsaw. Don't worry Costas, 90% of us feel the same way for you. You'll return next year, our voices are growing.
Logan_Nelson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
89%

Postby Faerie Tanith » November 18th, 2017, 12:02 am

Logan_Nelson wrote:I love that he seems a little annoyed that he wasn't in Jigsaw. Don't worry Costas, 90% of us feel the same way for you. You'll return next year, our voices are growing.

Biggest disappointment if I'm honest. We wait seven years and don't even get so much as a Hoffman flashback. I'd be annoyed too if I were Costas.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
10%

Mood: Invisible

Postby LukeG » November 18th, 2017, 7:59 am

I've seen a bunch if his interviews and he seems to love being a part of the Saw family, and his character. He did seem irked that he want a part of Jigsaw. As would I if I was a main character for 3 movies and didn't die on screen. Hope is still out there though
You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken
LukeG
Victim

Rank experience:
16.5%

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)