Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

I Speak for the Dead: The Legacy of JIGSAW (7-Part Doc)

Sequel or Prequel?

I Speak for the Dead: The Legacy of JIGSAW (7-Part Doc)

Postby kramersson » December 12th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Special Features for the upcoming blu ray now released!

1) I Speak for the Dead: The Legacy of JIGSAW (7-Part Documentary)
2) The Choice is Yours: Exploring the Props
3) Audio Commentary with Producers Mark Burg, Oren Koules, and Peter Block --Lionsgate

i hope the 7-part documentary is a feature-length piece, and focuses on all the movies in the franchise and not only Jigsaw.

a bit pissed that we are only getting the producers commentary and no director's commentary - would've been great to hear what the brothers had to say...
kramersson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
49%

The Topic Starter

Re: I Speak for the Dead: The Legacy of JIGSAW (7-Part Doc)

Postby manyofhorror » December 12th, 2017, 6:11 pm

kramersson wrote:Special Features for the upcoming blu ray now released!

1) I Speak for the Dead: The Legacy of JIGSAW (7-Part Documentary)
2) The Choice is Yours: Exploring the Props
3) Audio Commentary with Producers Mark Burg, Oren Koules, and Peter Block --Lionsgate

i hope the 7-part documentary is a feature-length piece, and focuses on all the movies in the franchise and not only Jigsaw.

a bit pissed that we are only getting the producers commentary and no director's commentary - would've been great to hear what the brothers had to say...

I'm happy with a producers commentary only. I found their tracks always spoke more about the 'what almost happened-' stuff which interests me. But of course the more the merrier. Glad this is going to blu-ray, Ive been spending a few weeks getting my favourite movies in the format so Im not just getting a player for Jigsaw only.
manyofhorror
Victim

Rank experience:
5.5%

Postby evanmav » December 12th, 2017, 11:21 pm

So are we not getting an unrated release? I'm surprised that there is no commentary by the directors which seems disappointing to me. Seems like a very bare bones blu-ray release. I'll still buy it though!
evanmav
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
78%

Postby kramersson » December 13th, 2017, 5:46 am

ya this time it doesnt seem like there will be an unrated cut ... like i said, i have to see how long the 7-part documentary is before deciding if this is a bare bones release or not

i'm still waiting for those assclowns to release a complete collector's franchise collection on blu ray, and not just the same releases slapped onto the discs
kramersson
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
49%

The Topic Starter

Postby Gideon17 » December 13th, 2017, 5:42 pm

kramersson wrote:

Yes, Lionsgate blu ray content is pretty good in the behind the scenes department. The Hunger Games movies also had the 7- part documentary and it was full of insight.

And yes, I was really excited to hear the brothers opinion about the film...
Gideon17
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
19%

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)