Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

So no unrated verion then.

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: So no unrated verion then.

Postby Faerie Tanith » December 15th, 2017, 8:42 am

This kinda just adds to the reasons why Jigsaw feels so separate from the original Saw series.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

Mood: Invisible

Postby LukeG » December 18th, 2017, 11:01 am

Man, I've been sticking up for Jigsaw since my mixed feelings at the premier. No uncut DVD, no promising DVD release, No announcements of a sequel, or even plans for the future.Usually, whenever someone farts in the film industry everyone knows about it. But they have been zipped since Jigsaw came out, either they are building up to a wonderful surprise or more likely they are out of steam and though they had a golden egg when they didn't and have since lost passion. Next we will hear is in 2 years when they will announce a reboot. ( I hope this doesn't happen and wish the best for the future of the franchise. I just had to rant)
You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken
LukeG
Victim

Rank experience:
35%

Postby LukeG » December 18th, 2017, 11:04 am

Love you all! sorry if I sound negative. Just needed to blow steam
You think it's the living who have ultimate judgment over you, because the dead will have no claim over your soul. But you may be mistaken
LukeG
Victim

Rank experience:
35%

Previous

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)