Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Who Picked Eleanor ?

Sequel or Prequel?

Who Picked Eleanor ?

Postby YasserSaw » January 12th, 2018, 5:25 am

When I was searching about any news regarding to the next installment after Jigsaw release , I found someone called Cole Edwards on twitter was wondering about who picked Eleanor at the last scene of Jigsaw after running from Detective Halloran. Josh Stolberg answered and replied on his tweet by saying this :

" I could tell you...

...but that would ruin everything! "

So what does Josh Stolberg mean by saying " ruin everything " ?

Noone knows who picked her and who was driving that car and I feel that this one could be one of the main twists in the next installment but how so it could ruin everything ?

Josh answer gives me the feeling that they are planning the next one but they dont want to speak out about any details of it and reveal anything yet so far by now and his answer was kinda weird and opens for more questions that should be answered in the next one hopefully .

Any suggestions and thoughts about this guys ?

https://twitter.com/ColeEdwardsCole/sta ... 7410039808
YasserSaw
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
10%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: Who Picked Eleanor ?

Postby Faerie Tanith » January 12th, 2018, 6:31 am

I hadn't thought about it, but now that I am...

...could you imagine if it were Lawrence or Hoffman?
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

Mood: Invisible

Postby Jigsaw_Expert » January 12th, 2018, 1:40 pm

I don't think it's going to be a big reveal, I'd bet on Logan. It's purposefully out of focus but you can make out it's the same build as Logan's car, as it draws near Eleanor has a perplexed look on her face as if she's surprised Logan got away.
Jigsaw_Expert
Victim

Rank experience:
43%

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » January 12th, 2018, 5:16 pm

It can't be Logan in the car. I mean, when Eleanor sees the car, Logan is still in the barn talking to Halloran and explaining the whole game before killing him.

The last scene of the movie is Logan closing the door. By the time that happens, the scene with Eleanor and the car already happened. So, no Logan.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
38.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Jigsaw_Expert » January 12th, 2018, 5:54 pm

Saw Warrior wrote:It can't be Logan in the car. I mean, when Eleanor sees the car, Logan is still in the barn talking to Halloran and explaining the whole game before killing him.

The last scene of the movie is Logan closing the door. By the time that happens, the scene with Eleanor and the car already happened. So, no Logan.

Alternatively the shot of Eleanor running through the woods was just slightly ahead in time. Saw has never been known for it's linearity. So yes, likely Logan.
Jigsaw_Expert
Victim

Rank experience:
43%

1 year of membership

Postby evanmav » January 12th, 2018, 11:44 pm

In my opinion it has to be someone related to the previous films because why else would she be so shocked. If I had to guess it was either Dr. Gordon or Hoffman, but I'm assuming they didn't show the audience because they weren't sure if they wanted old characters in the new series and showing them would mean they would most likely have to be in the sequel.

Also they probably didn't want to paint themselves into a corner by showing someone, so that they could have the option to change their minds to fit a better storyline. This happened with the box from Saw V, originally there was a scene revealing what the box was, but they cut that scene and instead change it to be what set up the SAW VI game.
evanmav
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
87%

Postby Saw Warrior » January 13th, 2018, 2:01 am

Jigsaw_Expert wrote:
Saw Warrior wrote:It can't be Logan in the car. I mean, when Eleanor sees the car, Logan is still in the barn talking to Halloran and explaining the whole game before killing him.

Alternatively the shot of Eleanor running through the woods was just slightly ahead in time. Saw has never been known for it's linearity. So yes, likely Logan.

Are you implying that the scene ( Eleanor looking at the car ) is a flashfoward and still hasn't happened by the time Logan closes the door on Halloran's corpse?

We need the next movie to confirm that, if that ends up happening.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
38.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » January 13th, 2018, 5:16 am

Josh Stolberg liked my tweet about it potentially being Lawrence, which is... nice? I was only partially serious the first time but the more I think about it the more I like the idea.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

Postby PacnyTuH0 » January 13th, 2018, 6:42 pm

I got the impression the car is speeding towards her trying to run her over, thus the scared/confused look on her face. And if it's Logan, he would rather kill her since she is the main suspect at that moment and nobody would think he is Jigsaw (in his mind).

It can easily be checked if that's the same car Logan drove to the barn. Just compare the lights of his car (Range Rover I think) to the one in front of Eleanor.

We also don't know which side of the road the car is coming from. As far as I remember, Eleanor turns and I got confused which side she turned to and saw the car. So I'm not sure it's clear whether the car is coming from the barn or going to it. Someone stabbed Halloran, so it could be that person that drives the car which means he is coming from the barn and we don't know who he is.
PacnyTuH0
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
27%

Postby Faerie Tanith » January 13th, 2018, 6:48 pm

If the car was trying to run her over she wouldn't have been stood there looking confused. Plus didn't Logan say he needed her for his alibi? So why kill her?

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

Next

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)