Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Who Picked Eleanor ?

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Who Picked Eleanor ?

Postby Faerie Tanith » January 15th, 2018, 9:29 pm

saw in china wrote:Gordon

My first thought too.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
86.6%

Mood: Left Out

Postby Savy-Oh » February 17th, 2018, 9:49 pm

I assumed it was a random bypasser.

But now that i think about it, nobody knows where that place is. It could be Lawrence or another survivor keeping tabs on Logan.
Savy-Oh
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
20%

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Mood: Bitchy

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » February 18th, 2018, 3:18 pm

Savy-Oh wrote:I assumed it was a random bypasser.

Which is exactly what I thought as well. However, according to the audio commentary, it sounds like this will be one of the open questions they want to answer in the next film, so it's probably someone with at least some importance to the overall story.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
18.3%

1 year of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » February 19th, 2018, 1:24 am

I assumed it was when I watched Jigsaw for the first time. But the next time I watched it I noticed the look on her face as the car approached. I'm definitely curious to know what they're going to do with this now.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
86.6%

Mood: Left Out

Postby Savy-Oh » February 20th, 2018, 12:05 am

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:
Savy-Oh wrote:I assumed it was a random bypasser.

Which is exactly what I thought as well. However, according to the audio commentary, it sounds like this will be one of the open questions they want to answer in the next film, so it's probably someone with at least some importance to the overall story.

Well, you never know. That could change depending with new writers or if they can't get the actor they envisioned to reprise their role.

Lawrence, Daniel Matthews, or Jeff (Saw 1/Drill Chair escapee) would be a great way to tie it to the original movies. Or it could be a new character, with the twist being revealed at the end...
Savy-Oh
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
20%

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Mood: Bitchy

Previous

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)