Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Setting up & what to expect in Jigsaw 2

Sequel or Prequel?

Setting up & what to expect in Jigsaw 2

Postby richr74 » March 6th, 2018, 10:21 am

Having watched Jigsaw again a few days back (only just come out on Bluray in the UK) I noticed a few extra bits which didn't really make much difference to the story in my opinion and if anything they were little bits put in there to explore stories further, i.e. in Jigsaw 2. Just throwing idea's around of what could be in Jigsaw 2 as I'm fairly certain we will be seeing one in 2019.

Who picked Eleanor up in the car at the end?

Halloran says he has a brother too, possibility of introducing this character to seek revenge.

How did Eleanor get hold of the actual saw from the bathroom, I can only assume it is the actual saw which is why it's hidden away separately from all her other traps. Did she discover the bathroom alone? or has it been publicly discovered?

Jigsaw mentions his nephew was the on killed on the bike, I did not see any need for this as it could of been a random man killed and would of had the same impact such as the woman that was random who didn't have her inhaler. I think they specifically mentioned this to tell the audience Jigsaw has a Sister or a Brother.

Where is Jigsaw's Body?

Possible flashbacks of John & Logan preparing traps, a great one would be Logan as one of the two Pig Heads kidnapping Hoffman with Gordon to tie it all in more.

Just wondered if anyone else spotted any hints/potential leads for the next Jigsaw film?
richr74
Victim

Rank experience:
2%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: Setting up & what to expect in Jigsaw 2

Postby Faerie Tanith » March 6th, 2018, 11:23 am

Anything and everything is possible in a franchise where the most seemingly insignificant little details turn out to be major plot points for the sequels. Guess we'll see!
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Yeehaw

Re: Setting up & what to expect in Jigsaw 2

Postby Allycat » March 10th, 2018, 5:41 am

richr74 wrote:Having watched Jigsaw again a few days back (only just come out on Bluray in the UK) I noticed a few extra bits which didn't really make much difference to the story in my opinion and if anything they were little bits put in there to explore stories further, i.e. in Jigsaw 2. Just throwing idea's around of what could be in Jigsaw 2 as I'm fairly certain we will be seeing one in 2019.

Who picked Eleanor up in the car at the end?

Halloran says he has a brother too, possibility of introducing this character to seek revenge.

How did Eleanor get hold of the actual saw from the bathroom, I can only assume it is the actual saw which is why it's hidden away separately from all her other traps. Did she discover the bathroom alone? or has it been publicly discovered?

Jigsaw mentions his nephew was the on killed on the bike, I did not see any need for this as it could of been a random man killed and would of had the same impact such as the woman that was random who didn't have her inhaler. I think they specifically mentioned this to tell the audience Jigsaw has a Sister or a Brother.

Where is Jigsaw's Body?

Possible flashbacks of John & Logan preparing traps, a great one would be Logan as one of the two Pig Heads kidnapping Hoffman with Gordon to tie it all in more.

Just wondered if anyone else spotted any hints/potential leads for the next Jigsaw film?

I love everything you noticed!

I was definitely wondering most about where Jigsaw's Body is - definitely.

I hadn't thought of the Jigsaw nephew factor, ie: a brother or a sister... that is an interesting thought.

Like the idea of Logan being one of the two pig heads kidnapping Hoffman!
Team Hoffman

Allycat
SAW Expert

Rank experience:
27.6%

Mood: Breezy

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)