Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Is Jigsaw 2 going to be revealed during Comic-Con?

Sequel or Prequel?

Re: Is Jigsaw 2 going to be revealed during Comic-Con?

Postby Vinc360 » June 3rd, 2018, 4:54 pm

sawguy77 wrote:I will never understand how vinc knows things before i do and i worked on the film lol..

S'all about knowing where to look or knowing who to talk to! :P But I don't think I know all that much that isn't public this time around.

I'm not really saying anything that wasn't publicly known here- Bloody-Disgusting reported the writers are coming back and that they still need a new director a little over a month ago.

And Lionsgate is distributing another film they picked up for Saw's slot this year.

And key people who would be involved in Jigsaw's sequel are busy with other things at the moment. They'll wait until everybody's on board.
Vinc360
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
9.5%

1 year of membership

Postby sawguy77 » June 3rd, 2018, 7:37 pm

well They are gearing up now.. But will be quite a while before general public hears anything about it official i think..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » June 3rd, 2018, 8:33 pm

sawguy77 wrote:well They are gearing up now.. But will be quite a while before general public hears anything about it official i think..

Thanks for the info, sawguy!

Do you think we're getting any confirmation this year? I mean, will Jigsaw 2 be released next year? Thanks again. :)
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
44%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby sawguy77 » June 3rd, 2018, 9:45 pm

No way they are releasing anything this year.. also it's not really info, just an assumption based on how they handled jigsaw before filming, and from what i know.
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » June 3rd, 2018, 11:00 pm

sawguy77 wrote:No way they are releasing anything this year.. also it's not really info, just an assumption based on how they handled jigsaw before filming, and from what i know.

Thanks for the reply. :)

Oh no! I know there's no way it's getting released this year, lol. I asked about next year. Perhaps the movie gets officially confirmed this year and then starts filming November, to be released on October 2019.

It's just a guess. I think Comic-Con could be the event where the crew reveals Jigsaw 2 is officially happening and then they say it's gonna be released next year.
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
44%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby sawguy77 » June 3rd, 2018, 11:04 pm

Don't bet on it. I would imagine they don't want people knowing its officially getting made so as not to have paps and fans swarm the studio or locations etc.. But again, i know nothing, well not nothing lol but in any case It's all assumption for now... Probably won't hear anything till after it's finished filming..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

Postby Saw Warrior » June 4th, 2018, 12:35 am

Hum..That's interesting. It seesm they might be taking another approach, then.

I mean, Jigsaw was officially revealed a little before and during Comic-Con 2016. Based on what you're saying, they won't confirm anything until possibly next year ( that if the sequel gets filmed this year ).

I really think they could tease fans for a while, but I would like to see Twisted Pictures / Lionsgate officially confirming Jigsaw 2. So far we've got a bloodydisgusting article talking about Jigsaw 2, though Josh Stolberg ( writer ) has denied it.

I really can't wait to see news about the sequel. :)
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
44%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby Faerie Tanith » June 4th, 2018, 9:58 am

Interesting.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Depressed

Postby Vinc360 » June 5th, 2018, 8:11 pm

sawguy77 wrote:Don't bet on it. I would imagine they don't want people knowing its officially getting made so as not to have paps and fans swarm the studio or locations etc.. But again, i know nothing, well not nothing lol but in any case It's all assumption for now... Probably won't hear anything till after it's finished filming..

They'll need a better LLC than Tricycle Productions next time if they don't want me to find it! ;D
Vinc360
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
9.5%

1 year of membership

Postby sawguy77 » June 5th, 2018, 11:27 pm

Lol. I agree.. I laughed when i saw my first paycheque lol..
sawguy77
VIP
VIP

1 year of membership

PreviousNext

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)