Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Jigsaw 2 ideas!

Sequel or Prequel?

Jigsaw 2 ideas!

Postby ToBENbell » August 21st, 2018, 10:41 pm

Heres a few ideas I've had for the second movie. Please feel free to submit you're own :)

Firstly I would just like to point out that I'm not including Hoffman or Dr Gordon in JIIGSAW because what people fail to remember is they aren't mentioned in Jigsaw because 1. Everyone that knew about Hoffman are dead he killed them all off to cover himself. No one knows he was behind anything. His body is rotting away without anyone knowing. As for Dr Gordon no one wouldnt really know that he was behind anything either only John knew... and the 2 pig masks guys at the end of Saw 7 but one could have easy of been Logan. Finally we had 7 films worth of Hoffman and Dr Gordon that story is closed.
ToBENbell
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
38%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: Jigsaw 2 ideas!

Postby ToBENbell » August 21st, 2018, 10:42 pm

So anyway JIIGSAW!

First idea. We will find out that the night Edgar killed Logan's wife he was having an affair with Ellenor. Thats why before his fake death in Jigsaw he says "I should have been there for you." Logan could easily try and turn Ellenor into a second apprentice with him. She's already obsessed with John so I could see this happening!

Second Idea. This trap is something I thought up the other day and would love to see it play out. We see a couple wake up in a room with two guns in front of them billy then comes on tv and says something along the lines of (to the lady) "you recently lost your parents in a horrible accident and inherited their fortune a horrible tragedy. However if this accident was what police called it then your husband shall live. If your wife's parents accident wasn't anything to do with you wanting the fortune they left behind then you will shoot your wife in the head. However if you were responsible for their deaths you will shoot yourself in the head. Who lives or dies is your choice. Now is the time to heal the wounds you caused." We then see the wife ask the husband what the he'll billy is on about we then see the husband say he's so sorry and shoot himself in the head and leave his wife devastated but free from the man who caused her all this pain. We could even see flashback clips of the husband giving hollaran (the bent cop from jigsaw who took bribes) cash to help him cover up the evidence of him having anything to do with killing his wife's parents.
ToBENbell
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
38%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Postby Saw Warrior » August 22nd, 2018, 4:41 am

Yeah, I guess Logan's future victims will still be somehow linked to Halloran.

I mean, he framed Halloran. So, if he keeps making games, then I guess it makes sense if he targets more criminals released by Halloran. Unless he makes the same mistake Hoffman did in Saw 6 and uses DNA from a corpse, thus leading the cops to rethink the investigation.

I really didn't get Edgar's game at all, though. What did he have to do and why/where did he fail? He was kidnapped and then killed for no reason. He pressed the button to save himself ( during the beginning ). What was the point of the whole thing ( replacing Jigsaw's body ) other than trying to trick cops and the Press into thinking Jigsaw was still alive?

Logan seems to be friend with Keith and Eleanor. Logan seems to target criminals and bad people. Keith doesn't seem to be a bad person and neither Eleanor. So if Keith discovers that Halloran isn't the responsible for the games, will Logan turn into Hoffman 2.0?
Saw Warrior
SAW Newbie

Rank experience:
56.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Jigsaw_Expert » August 22nd, 2018, 4:36 pm

Saw Warrior wrote:I really didn't get Edgar's game at all, though. What did he have to do and why/where did he fail? He was kidnapped and then killed for no reason. He pressed the button to save himself ( during the beginning ). What was the point of the whole thing ( replacing Jigsaw's body ) other than trying to trick cops and the Press into thinking Jigsaw was still alive?

I don't think Edgar really had a chance to live, I think it was an execution regardless. It seemed as if the whole point of Edgar's "game" was to orchestrate a stand-off so Logan could kill Edgar and later imply Halloran did it by swapping the bullets.

Logan seems to be friend with Keith and Eleanor. Logan seems to target criminals and bad people. Keith doesn't seem to be a bad person and neither Eleanor. So if Keith discovers that Halloran isn't the responsible for the games, will Logan turn into Hoffman 2.0?

I hope they play this stuff up and humanize Logan. Still a lot to learn about him but he doesn't come across as a carton supervillain like Hoffman, there's some interesting scenarios that could develop with Logan.

One event I feel certain about eventually occurring (depending on if we get enough sequels to get there, or maybe they'll do it immediately in Jigsaw 2), but I think we'll eventually get a secondary antagonist, possibly in the form of the fansite users. The secondary antagonist will eventually somehow identify Logan as the apprentice and end up killing his daughter in a trap. Could see that as a cliffhanger with Logan out for revenge for the following movie. I just feel as if Logan's daughter is destined to die.
Jigsaw_Expert
Victim

Rank experience:
46%

1 year of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » September 21st, 2018, 1:43 am

Jigsaw_Expert wrote:
Saw Warrior wrote:I really didn't get Edgar's game at all, though. What did he have to do and why/where did he fail? He was kidnapped and then killed for no reason. He pressed the button to save himself ( during the beginning ). What was the point of the whole thing ( replacing Jigsaw's body ) other than trying to trick cops and the Press into thinking Jigsaw was still alive?

I don't think Edgar really had a chance to live, I think it was an execution regardless. It seemed as if the whole point of Edgar's "game" was to orchestrate a stand-off so Logan could kill Edgar and later imply Halloran did it by swapping the bullets.

I hope they play this stuff up and humanize Logan. Still a lot to learn about him but he doesn't come across as a carton supervillain like Hoffman, there's some interesting scenarios that could develop with Logan.

One event I feel certain about eventually occurring (depending on if we get enough sequels to get there, or maybe they'll do it immediately in Jigsaw 2), but I think we'll eventually get a secondary antagonist, possibly in the form of the fansite users. The secondary antagonist will eventually somehow identify Logan as the apprentice and end up killing his daughter in a trap. Could see that as a cliffhanger with Logan out for revenge for the following movie. I just feel as if Logan's daughter is destined to die.

Edgar felt like a discount Seth Baxter to me.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Yeehaw

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)