Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

My Saw trap ideas. Pease read!

Sequel or Prequel?

My Saw trap ideas. Pease read!

Postby Themovieman » January 6th, 2019, 11:26 pm

I know that at this point, in regards to traps and game ideas, it's kind of hard to stay original and do things that haven't already been done. That being said, I've given it some thought, and these are some trap and game ideas that I think would be very interesting. sure, it's unlikely that they will be used but what the heck a guy can still dream.

- A trap involving characters being under the influence of hallucinogenic drugs. I know that Escape Room has already done this, but given that Saw is R-rated, I feel they can take this concept expand on it and make it even more interesting. I really like the idea of the characters getting locked in a room decorated with optical illusions and strobe lights and opening a hatch and being contaminated by hallucinogens.

- A trap involving sensory deprivation/overload.

- A Trap involving decompression.

- A Trap involving piranhas. We all know that Jigsaw was inspired when he was looking at William's fish tank in Saw VI
Themovieman
Fresh Meat

Rank experience:
67%

2 years of membership2 years of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: My Saw trap ideas. Pease read!

Postby Faerie Tanith » January 7th, 2019, 11:52 am

A piranha trap would be cool. Potential for a lot of gruesome content there.
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson, Danny Glover

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

1 year of membership

Mood: Annoyed

Return to SAW: Legacy (Jigsaw)