Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Did John want Gordon's family to survive?

How much blood will you shed to stay alive?

Did John want Gordon's family to survive?

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 31st, 2016, 12:43 pm

In the first movie John tested Zep Hindle and poisoned him. The only way for Zep to get an antidote was to kill both Alison and Diana Gordon with the latter still being a child. Now my question is: Did John actually want the Gordons to survive? I find it hard to believe that he'd just force someone to kill an innocent child. But if he wanted Alison and Diana to live regardless of Lawrence's success in his game how would he have made sure that they survive?

They definitely had a lot of time to free themselves. And I think John also knew that Tapp was observing the apartment and was likely going to do something if things got out of hand. But either way the Gordons just barely survived and if things wouldn't have gone so well Zep definitely would've killed them. So what do you think? Did John want the family to survive regardless of the way Lawrence's game played out or did he really mean what he said and wanted Zep to kill them if Lawrence failed?
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
RealmOfLutherNiles
Fix me!

Rank experience:
19%

1 year of membership

The Topic Starter

Re: Did John want Gordon's family to survive?

Postby Mortara » August 1st, 2016, 1:30 am

I always thought that John planned Tapp watching the place and reacting the way he eventually did. And I'd like to think that it was calculated enough to avoid any blunders. Maybe John also had a back up plan. I believe he wouldn't let anything happen to Gordon's family because they're clearly innocent.
Hello!
I am a non-native english speaker and fully aware of how bad my english is. So please don't get mad while reading my posts :)
And I would very much appreciate you to rub my nose in my mistakes.
Thanks for reading.
Mortara
Victim

Rank experience:
19.5%

1 year of membership

Postby Faerie Tanith » April 20th, 2018, 4:22 pm

Mortara wrote:I always thought that John planned Tapp watching the place and reacting the way he eventually did. And I'd like to think that it was calculated enough to avoid any blunders. Maybe John also had a back up plan. I believe he wouldn't let anything happen to Gordon's family because they're clearly innocent.

Never stopped him letting innocent people die before though..
So far I have met:: Costas Mandylor, Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, J. LaRose, Darren Lynn Bousman, Michael Emerson

Real Life Amanda Young
Faerie Tanith

Mood: Invisible

Postby Allycat » May 6th, 2018, 6:46 am

^^ exactly
Team Hoffman

Allycat
SAW Expert

Rank experience:
20.6%

Mood: Worried

Return to SAW I