Hello Guest! Click here to get your FREE Member Account.

Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Sequel or Prequel?

Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby Jigsaw » July 18th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Bloody Disgusting has just confirmed that Michael and Peter Spierig will be directing the currently untitled eighth SAW with Lionsgate releasing in theaters on October 27, 2017.

Now the hype is real! :D

Source: www.bloody-disgusting.com

In Bloody Disgusting we trust! :D
User avatar
Jigsaw
Administrator
Administrator

 
7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
 
The Topic Starter
Posts: 8094
Points: 7,019.00
Gender: Male
Mood: Lonely

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby Grey Sky » July 18th, 2016, 9:22 pm

Its an interesting choice and my anticipation level went up a few notches when I heard the news...

I hope they have creative control to do whatever they want. :smoke:
(Probably won't.)
Last edited by Grey Sky on July 29th, 2016, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Grey Sky
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
19.8%
 
Posts: 599
Points: 396.00
Location: Sanctuary
Gender: Male
Mood: Shadow

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 19th, 2016, 1:38 am

I wonder if we'll finally get some information on the story at San Diego Comic Con this week. 8)
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
User avatar
RealmOfLutherNiles
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
71.8%
 
Posts: 859
Points: 521.00
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby Mortara » July 26th, 2016, 8:33 am

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:I wonder if we'll finally get some information on the story at San Diego Comic Con this week. 8)

So were there any news at Comic Con? I googled but "The studio had no comment on the untitled film" was pretty much all I got.
Hello!
I am a non-native english speaker and fully aware of how bad my english is. So please don't get mad while reading my posts :)
And I would very much appreciate you to rub my nose in my mistakes.
Thanks for reading.
User avatar
Mortara
Victim

Rank experience:
19.5%
 
Posts: 139
Points: 675.00
Location: My head is always in the clouds
Gender: Female

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 26th, 2016, 9:03 am

Mortara wrote:
RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:I wonder if we'll finally get some information on the story at San Diego Comic Con this week. 8)

So were there any news at Comic Con? I googled but "The studio had no comment on the untitled film" was pretty much all I got.


There was nothing at all. Quite a disappointment since two years ago one of the producers, I think it was Oren Koules, said they plan to present something related to SAW at Comic Con 2016. On the other hand, if filming starts in September there probably wasn't much they could've presented except for the few information that we already know.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
User avatar
RealmOfLutherNiles
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
71.8%
 
Posts: 859
Points: 521.00
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby Mortara » July 26th, 2016, 9:20 am

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:
There was nothing at all. Quite a disappointment since two years ago one of the producers, I think it was Oren Koules, said they plan to present something related to SAW at Comic Con 2016. On the other hand, if filming starts in September there probably wasn't much they could've presented except for the few information that we already know.


Sad. But you're right, it's probably too soon. Well, we've been waiting for years so it won't break us to wait for couple more months :)
Frankly I'm not even sure I want to know. I guess I would very much prefer to avoid spoilers so I could get as many surprises as possible. On the other hand - I want to know something. So the waiting could be a little bit less painful. But I know myself, once I start reading the news I wouldn't be able to stop. Arrrgh, what a torture, I want to know but I don't want to know %)
Sorry for the bunch of words that make no sense :)
Hello!
I am a non-native english speaker and fully aware of how bad my english is. So please don't get mad while reading my posts :)
And I would very much appreciate you to rub my nose in my mistakes.
Thanks for reading.
User avatar
Mortara
Victim

Rank experience:
19.5%
 
Posts: 139
Points: 675.00
Location: My head is always in the clouds
Gender: Female

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby RealmOfLutherNiles » July 26th, 2016, 9:25 am

Mortara wrote:
RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:
There was nothing at all. Quite a disappointment since two years ago one of the producers, I think it was Oren Koules, said they plan to present something related to SAW at Comic Con 2016. On the other hand, if filming starts in September there probably wasn't much they could've presented except for the few information that we already know.


Sad. But you're right, it's probably too soon. Well, we've been waiting for years so it won't break us to wait for couple more months :)
Frankly I'm not even sure I want to know. I guess I would very much prefer to avoid spoilers so I could get as many surprises as possible. On the other hand - I want to know something. So the waiting could be a little bit less painful. But I know myself, once I start reading the news I wouldn't be able to stop. Arrrgh, what a torture, I want to know but I don't want to know %)
Sorry for the bunch of words that make no sense :)


Fortunately I never cared about spoilers and they were never able to destroy anything for me. For example I knew who was going to die in the last two Game of Thrones seasons and it never hurt my experiences. Actually I like to know a bit more beforehand. I like surprises but I also like to know what I'm looking forward, too.

And as a non-native speaker myself I guess I can say your english is far from bad until now so don't worry too much about it.
"Ten faded places, that will fall prey to evil..."- The Whisperer
User avatar
RealmOfLutherNiles
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
71.8%
 
Posts: 859
Points: 521.00
Gender: Male

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby Mortara » July 26th, 2016, 9:43 am

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:Fortunately I never cared about spoilers and they were never able to destroy anything for me. For example I knew who was going to die in the last two Game of Thrones seasons and it never hurt my experiences.

For me it's vice versa.
After the Red Wedding episode I realized that I envy those who had no idea of what was coming.

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote: Actually I like to know a bit more beforehand. I like surprises but I also like to know what I'm looking forward, too.

But this is actually smart. My expectations are usually toooo high so it's not rare for me to get disappointed. Well, we'll just see how it goes. I'm not sure that I'll be able to shut my eyes immediately as soon as something accidentally pops right in front of them anyway :D

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:And as a non-native speaker myself I guess I can say your english is far from bad until now so don't worry too much about it.

Wow, I would never tell you're a non-native speaker, man, your achievement is amazing, so inspiring :)
Thanks for your nice words.
Hello!
I am a non-native english speaker and fully aware of how bad my english is. So please don't get mad while reading my posts :)
And I would very much appreciate you to rub my nose in my mistakes.
Thanks for reading.
User avatar
Mortara
Victim

Rank experience:
19.5%
 
Posts: 139
Points: 675.00
Location: My head is always in the clouds
Gender: Female

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby Grey Sky » July 26th, 2016, 9:08 pm

RealmOfLutherNiles wrote:
There was nothing at all. Quite a disappointment since two years ago one of the producers, I think it was Oren Koules, said they plan to present something related to SAW at Comic Con 2016..


:( :(
Image
User avatar
Grey Sky
Regular Freak

Rank experience:
19.8%
 
Posts: 599
Points: 396.00
Location: Sanctuary
Gender: Male
Mood: Shadow

Re: Breaking: A New "SAW" is Coming Next Year!

Postby Kitty » August 18th, 2016, 11:51 pm

Pardon me while I :yippie: up and down with excitement! :D
SAW! SAW II! SAW III! SAW IV! SAW V! SAW VI! and SAW 3D!

Image
I finally found Billy - 29/04/2013 & X on 19/10/2013!
I found Billy again - 03/01/2014!
http://twitter.com/Kitty1Lin
Team Jigsaw
User avatar
Kitty
Moderator
Moderator

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 15392
Points: 9,742.00
Location: Through the Space Gate
Gender: Female
Mood: Excited

Next

Return to SAW: Legacy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests